Leaves

Trusty

how do i remove the leaves that are stuck in the hole (top front of the bonnet near the windscreen)? hrmm..... head of the wiper?

i tried using toothpick,ear digger, vaccum.. not much help

↡ Advertisement

you dun... when sunny weather comes, it will disintegrate without moisture. with too much moisture it will also disintegrate. organic... which is different fr inorganic items.

only think is.... pop open the bonnet, there should b a short little rubber hole which is like the male organ. water drip fr here when it enters the screen abve the bonnet. why there? becos it is also used for another hole to introduce fresh air into the car.

this male organ, you need to massage it abit.. sometimes those twigs may drop off if they block the hole. and you hv to b careful. becos too much blocking, the water will fill under the screen, then... it become higher and enter into the car.

this male organ, you need to massage it abit..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

massage till it have some reaction??

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

male organ do not massage to react. see only can react. [laugh]

I usually use a spray of water & keep spraying till all have been flushed out from the drain hole below.

If they r left inside, they might cause rust when they soak up water & turn into compost. Maybe even see some plants start to grow from there after some time. [laugh]

Go to your regular workshop or tire shop. Most of them should have an air-gun. Use that to blow compressed air at the menacing leaves to get rid of them.

I always head down to my tire shop and borrow his air-gun to blow out the dog fur that accumulates in the back seattongue.gif

wow wow... all sorts of methods available. [thumbsup]

if everytime i have to visit workshop to remove the leaves, seems troublesome ehhh.. buddens i guess tats the best effective way to do so.. [laugh] wonder if there is any way to diy the air/pressure gun

↡ Advertisement