New Weapon to nap the rich racers?

Guest66

Neutral Newbie

Haha...not Beverly hills cops to nap the rich but a Safe Tuning program campaign by the German TP n some tuning arms to encourage modders to tune it safe n legal. I wasnt aware one needs to be ridicously high powered to be safe! [:|]

THis monster is Brabus tuned 730BHP V12 Twin Turbocharged.

post-3-1167921360_thumb.jpg

post-3-1167921361_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

If u drool at the CLS just now...u will nose bleed with this.

A few more % GST increase n these babies mayb burn our TPE,PIE,CTE,SLE,BKE..time for a career change..

oh,btw, I like ur Lancia Integrale avatar.classic machine. [thumbsup]

post-3-1167924162_thumb.jpg

post-3-1167924163_thumb.jpg

post-3-1167924164_thumb.jpg

Edited by Guest66

Neutral Newbie

IT's ok..I usually don't remember wanton fuel guzzling environmentally parasitic richboys cars..haha..I never turn my head for these..a, say, CL7R, Rex,EVO, soup up korean sedans,some audis, usually make my day better.

The Gallardo here is meant more as a fast rescue vehicle to transport plasma, medicines,life -savings aids rather than a pounce on u TP car..the point I was tryin to make by postin these TP liveried MERCEDES CLS & 911 is ,like ahbeng driver said..are they really incalcuting a TUNE IT SAFE mindset by boosting these 700bhp cars?.

Cheers..

btw, what is " pwns" ?

the delta integrale will forever be my dream car.and u muz stop posting these pix man.wait later need blood transfusion. [laugh]

↡ Advertisement