Just saw an aftermath of a terrible accident at ECP...another WRX crash

Sirbrian

Neutral Newbie

Wha lao...ILS cannot be capture by camera one lar...only glide scope/path. Wonder if the cross-hair is accurate to tell the pilot.

↡ Advertisement

not vid the ILS lar..vid the ECP incident while doing the APCH..like "sumone" ...

cross hair..? haha..u shud know what...remember the SIM session?

BLEAH!!

Neutral Newbie

Ya I think you're right.

There have been too many high-HP car in the hands of young and inexperienced driver.

I wonder if those TP who drive WRX see these accident will still want to drive the WRX?

[inline MOV0001801.gif]

post-1-1168344810.gif

Neutral Newbie

wha lao...because of looking dead straight at the "+" in the sim, that's why all in the sim almost puke as I unknowingly performed a hammer head.

Lucky I did not do that while filming in the car or else I myself will feel a hammer on in my head too.

Neutral Newbie
sure the driver will be billed for damages done.

this one u can ask those bros here that has crashed into govt property, etc chromas. [laugh]

you think this accident is bad? i guess you havent seen those that has caught fire with fire engine on site. [laugh]

i havent seen an accident that caused fire, but i have seen a car still in flames and firemen trying to put it out. i also saw the driver on the stretcher being carried into the ambulance [shakehead]

TS=Turbo Stolen? aha juz jk..

anyway, i wonder how much insurance premium are the wrx/sti owner are paying per yr? so many scoobies on the road.. gossip.gif

Neutral Newbie

another case of lamers trying to act like Michel and land up as complete a$$

...waste hundreds of ppl's time in the jam....stupid man ....seems like wrx should be placed in the same category as taxis ....dangerous and reckless [hur]

frankly, why should we be bother with some chaps racing each other and crashed in the end??.. [hur]

im more concern about possible heavy traffic jam they will cause due to peak hour and raining... [furious]

and waste petrol and time.

oh i exported the movie clip into invidual pics...

What program do you use??? I've been trying to find one that does that!

The WRX was lucky that it those potted plants. Ive seen them buffer more than one accident that would normally have resulted in death!

Neutral Newbie

Oh...my vid capture by my K750i can be played in my Quicktime Pro. Using QT Pro, you have the option to export to individual frames...but be worn...there will be aaaalllloooottt of pics in the end.

↡ Advertisement