Officer in white took pictures of cars at Science Hub

Elixir

beware: for people who works at science park I science hub area, 6.15pm today saw an officer in white(LTA?? or conductor, don't know how you call it) using a digital camera to take pictures of a silver toyota altis and a silver (i think) Getz, black matrix behind the Getz - driver quickly drove away, escaped. All cars were parked at the empty space right outside Science Hub.

Sigh, does it means that both cars kan na fine for illegal parking? Officer uncle so strict, park a bit also cannot [mad] . Anyway, parking for 1st hr at science hub only 50cts, if only a short while, no point park outside and kan na this........sometimes find singapore too strict, 一点人情味都没有

↡ Advertisement

well, tats their job.. i hate it too, i was fine $70 for parking outside clementi cheese prata shop, ppl always park ther, ther is single yellow line, but npc came, writing down license plate no. n so ya ya... [rifle]

Neutral Newbie
n so ya ya...

maybe because of you, the residents there call tp hotline umpteen times and kpkb, den these poor kakias had to forgo their coffee break just to go down to fine you? [sweatdrop]

can blame dem for being yayapapaaya?

I think many of these cars park outside for lunch in Science hub or to wait for ppl... I work at Science park and I always see cars parked there whenever I go to science hub for lunch...

Luckily I can park at my company carpark and walk over...

beware: for people who works at science park I science hub area, 6.15pm today saw an officer in white(LTA?? or conductor, don't know how you call it) using a digital camera to take pictures of a silver toyota altis and a silver (i think) Getz, black matrix behind the Getz - driver quickly drove away, escaped. All cars were parked at the empty space right outside Science Hub.

Sigh, does it means that both cars kan na fine for illegal parking? Officer uncle so strict, park a bit also cannot [mad] . Anyway, parking for 1st hr at science hub only 50cts, if only a short while, no point park outside and kan na this........sometimes find singapore too strict, 一点人情味都没有

Must be the tenants complaint to Ascendas lah, then Ascendas pressed the panic key to activate the white ants.

If they don't allow us to park there, build a barricade lah. Sometimes those people just need to drop or pick something from Science Hub.

Or could it due to this coming Thursday Big Event for Ascendas ???

Armed Cisco guards ??? Xiao or what, [sweatdrop] They carrying M16 or "hand gun" ?

I don't believe in "chase away anyone not authorized". If is a big conti car, with very special number plate, with chauffer, the guard will close one eye.

Handgun.

Nope. They do chase away everyone. Unless your car is in the timetable to pick some VIP up or drop him off, you can't stay.

Even taxis cannot anyhow come in to pick up passengers. Unless the taxi is hailed because it has just dropped someone off, fat hope in finding a taxi. There is no taxi stand at all. Want taxi, walk up to the building's front desk and ask them to call for a taxi for you. From what I heard, all calls from Biopolis are priority bookings. sly.gif

Neutral Newbie

normally when the warden come to catch illegal parking, they will ask the driver to drive away if the driver is inside waiting. I think the 'kuai lan' ones will simply take pics & take down licence plate no without warning. Then the summon will be send & the driver cannot deny cos got pics..

so be very alert when u see these white ppl taking pics. dun think it's alrite even if driver is in the car.

Sigh, does it means that both cars kan na fine for illegal parking? Officer uncle so strict, park a bit also cannot mad.gif . Anyway, parking for 1st hr at science hub only 50cts, if only a short while, no point park outside and kan na this........sometimes find singapore too strict, 一点人情味都没有

maybe he desperately wanna post something on STOMP? tongue.gif

Dun blame them lah...pple complain they have to do their work mah...give a choice, if nobody complain, I think they all perfer to shake legs at the NPC.

BTW...single yellow line is between 7pm to 7am can park...other time cannot park. Pple park does not mean one should follow suit...if you tell them this, they ask you back, pple jump off buliding, why dun you follow ? then its shooting own foot with own bullets liao.

↡ Advertisement