Speedsters beware!! TP with camera on overhead bridge along Telok Blangah Rd.

Deanchew

Neutral Newbie

Guys, beware of TP on overhead bridge with camera along Telok Blangah Road going towards Pasir Panjang Road. Location is the first overhead bridge after Henderson Rd junction. TP hiding behind a corner board on the bridge and aiming the camera at the back of cars instead.

I had been caught speeding earlier last year but that time the TP was aiming in the on-coming direction. Now they have opted to hide behind the board and shoot u from behind instead.

Usually in the morning around 9am and used to see a police van parked before the bridge however today the van was not there but TP was up on the bridge with camera aiming.

Have been very careful every morning travelling there after my ticket.

So watch your back and slow down before and after the overhead bridge. You have been warned!!!!

Edited by Deanchew
↡ Advertisement

Yap, me also ganna 2 warning letters already for travelling at 80km/h. That road limit is 60km/h. Last time, you can either see the van by the side or 1 guy standing in the middle of that bridge. Now they hide here and there, really annoying...

So guys please slow down to 60km/h, me doing the same now, crawling on that stretch of road, cannot risk getting another letter.

Neutral Newbie

You're lucky to have received the warning letters. I got one warning letter, then the next is a summon for exceeding more than 21kph above the speed limit along Lornie Road towards Upper Thomson Road. 6 points already! I didn't notice this white monkey squatting down behind the creeping plants above the overhead bridge. And now due to the rainy season, I think they must find a spot to hide under cover.

Edited by Alcapone

Neutral Newbie

I think for the past one year or so, if they catch motorist speeding marginally over the speed limit, they'll send you a warning letter saying "You were caught speeding ...... and, if you're caught too many times, we will not hesitate to issue you a summon". But, I could have gone over the 21kph.... and they issued me a summon for $150 plus 6 demerit points. I don't think I was driving dangerously in any way that could harm the other motorists. I travel there almost every morning, and the traffic is usually very smooth. Try to maintain the speed limit, notwithstanding I agree that sometimes it's hard to maintain the crawl, but never exceed 9kph over the speed limit.

Edited by Alcapone

hi bro

Yes, the PIE towards Jurong, unlike AYE towards Jurong, has a speed limit of just 80kmph. Many ppl (including cabbies) kena already. You might have been slightly over 80kmph, so just warning letter. that stretch lots of ppl forget. my wife usually filter to the center lane so will be "forced" to be 80kmph or under.

imho

bless

tashi

i find the name calling annoying...

u wanna speed u pay e price dun b a monkey n call sum1 doing his job a monkey. i dun tear coupon i get caught i blame myself...i speed i kena i blame my foot n mind...

pls be responsible for own action... [:)] cheers

Neutral Newbie

I find nothing wrong in calling them monkeys...... These monkeys are around the wrong places. There are more serious offence than motorist speeding a little over the speed limit, which can be harmless.

Neutral Newbie

there's no harm in NOT going over the speed limit a little too.

i'm not saying I don't. but you just shot yourself in the leg bro.

"I never make the mistake of arguing with people FOR WHOSE OPINION i have no respect."

it's the 'opinion' we fight not the person.

Honestly, that area for 60km/h is very slow lor.. I can fall asleep on the wheels.. [dizzy]

Why cant TP here cannot follow malaysia speed limit, like dual carriageway 100km/h ? [grin]

↡ Advertisement