A lot of ppl selling their IS250 why?

Dutch

Nothing's wrong with the car, but I'm sure you know not all cars are suitable for everyone's tastes. So when people start buying cars even before the thing's launched, without even a test-drive, you know there're going to be some people who regret their choice and end up selling the car after a while. Frankly, if they can do so, better for them. One of my neighbours pre-ordered the FD Civic and then later on found out that he wanted something more comfy. But he can't afford the huge loss, so he's keeping the car. The same thing probably happened with the IS250 with all the hype surrounding it.

↡ Advertisement

nope. i m proud to be an X owner and completely happy with the car.

and if i were to make any comments, i would dare back it up with hard facts or truths.

not just blabbering away without any use of brain..

Wah Kaoz. Where this dude come from ? Registered on 22 Jan 2007....and farting all sorts of personal attacks throughout his postings. [hur][hur][hur]

I can see this siao gou getting ban beri beri soon. So hang in there bros....ignor the idiot. [:p][:p][:p]

Neutral Newbie
hmmm.... i am from the US and i dont agree with you ... [laugh]

LOG

I tink u seriozly need to question yr brain. Unless u derive pleasure from pissing ppl off n even more so when ppl try to respond to you nicely, the common advice for you would be to learn to be decent in yr statements.

Dun u know that you r being f*** for yr own frivoulous attitude.

hmmm.... i am from the US and i dont agree with you ... [laugh]

pardon me for interrupting your crusade. there is a interesting pattern emerging here. our profiler has discovered some pattern in the dataset.

your execution timing and local loop seems to resemble wolverine aka HSL aka now logan? just food for thought, anything beyond x-men and photoshop?

Edited by Dermocyma

okee...to stay on topic...

complaints i hear from folks so far are...

- B pillar too big (cause abit of blind spots)

- rear too squeezy

but imo...a very nice car indeed.

hi mark x fan ! [flowerface]

dont be bothered by goondus who look down on mark x who just want attention. [:p]

the two IS250 which have been sold, matadoris250 sold his car as he was going to be posted abroad... [:/]

the other guy didnt say but most likely upgrading... [scholar]

if u notice closely, the stock market is going up and up, more upscale properties are being snapped up like hotcakes, and there are increasing numbers of IS250 being put on the road. [thumbsup]

among executive sports sedans...it has the most beautiful looks but the worst rear room. [cool]

mark x if done up nicely looks spectacular.. [inlove]

Agree ... IS250 is nice .... I've driven both ... feels pretty much the same .... just that for IS250 it's the keyless entry and Start/Stop.

Also ... IS250 design is fierce ... and sporty .... [nod][nod]

Is it the first time you people come to a public forum like this one? A little kid come here and stir sxxt and you people fall for it and he is enjoying himself now.... [hur]

Recently saw a lot of 1 year old IS250 for sale. Anybody know why?

My SE who sold to me my new ride, drives a LS250. He was complaining of cramp interior and only seat 2 adults comfortablely at the rear. Rear passengers have less leg space inwhich Luxes other models are famous for its exclusive style & space for rear passenger.

As he is single now, comtemplating to change when married and with kids.

Hi bro logan, not so nice of u to smoke my Mark X in the car park that day in your cutesy Cherry QQ. If you could be considerate enough, pls try not to acelate so hard in ur teeny weeny engine with ur Jaybee installed exhaust pls, thanks...

PS : think u should change ur primary school glasses now, i think the glues have harden up and blocking ur view and seriously, "retro" look is not that "in".

Neutral Newbie
It's far far far far away from being powerful

May be they were out run by Subaru Legacy GT or even Forester XT [rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes] not to mention REX at half their cost [laugh][laugh][laugh]

hey carcraze... so u'r saying markx is more powerful anytime?

my opinion is is250 is the better one... just asking

yes.

Mark X has got 212bhp while the IS churns out 205bhp.

the X is also more torquey. IS torque figures are 252Nm/4800rpm compared to 260Nm/3800rpm from the X.

but at the end of the day, it's what you're looking for.

You want a sporty outlook? Go for the IS.

You want something elegant and spacious(compared to IS), it has to be the X (which i feel is sensibly priced compared to the other "Toyota")

Edited by Carcraze