Swift X-Sport

Dfx16

Neutral Newbie

Its not that people in Singapore do not want to soup-up the car untill like that...its just value for $$$ at work. You buy a cheap Swift, but why spend another same amount to make it fierce, just does not make sense in Singapore context - Generally.

Of course for really rich kids in Singapore they can do whatever they want, to them $$$ is never the problem.

For the money to spend for this kind of mod in Singapore.......I might as well get the BMW320.

Wah very nice, but how come we cannot see such work piece in spore road? Most of the time are noisy exhaust with car full of stickers.

Yup agree with u. Quite sick of seeing too many of these cars ard. These cars are very stereo typed. The stickers are stick all over the common places with no uniqueness in them at all.

I doubt it's a production car...

It says JWRC...i seriously doubt JWRC car will have all the ICE installed with such nice paintwork haha...that's be a waste...

Most prob just some souped up Swift by some company for some car show...

Wah very nice, but how come we cannot see such work piece in spore road? Most of the time are noisy exhaust with car full of stickers.

THe biggest reason i suppose is OUR CAR LAST 10yrs only. WOrth it to do up? Unless one has a lot of $$$ but for tht $$$ might as well get a bigger / better car.

Look at cars up north. They haf older car but condition still rock solid. [thumbsup]

Here.. if u haf interest in car. must haf $$$$ also. if nt. very hard. [:/]