Which Toyota 1.5L 7seater will you buy? Spacio or Sienta?

Sgnick

What, 1.8L Wish or Stream want to carry 7 people? Go for Toyota Estima or Chrysler Grand Voyager lah. Haha, just kidding bro.

For cars, it is always a matter of power not enough, but when power enough, become money not enough. When toyota design a 1.5L 7 seater, they would definitely design it to be able to carry 7 (very slowly), so as long as we not trying to make 0-100 in 12 seconds, just live with the slowness lor.

My bro drives the Sienta and he is [inlove] so much with his car. He has 5 kids and ever followed me drive up KL and Genting. His comments, "the 1.5L feels like you're driving a 1.8L car while consuming petrol like a 1.3"! The rear door is sliding and has the auto shut similar to the Mercedes S-class.

Sient's is decent rah..... sat in one when it twine its way up 7 storeys for parking @ a shopping mall in Shibuya area.....

Underpower???.... Suzuki APV...IMHO.....

No, seriously i've driven his car as well and i forgot that i was driving a 1.5L car until i step out of it! Thought i was driving my other bro's Wish [shocked]. The Sienta is also very trendy with its centre instrumentation and does not look like and have that bulky or cumbersome feeling of driving an MPV. [thumbsup] Besides, it is very rare and unique.

Yes, Sienta using 1.5 VVT-i 1NZ-FE engine and Super CVT transmission.

I believe 1.5L MPVs are meant to offer the flexibilty to transport 7 person occasionally. If need to carry 7 adults up Genting everyday, best get a 2.7L and higher MPV.

↡ Advertisement