Klasse Grooming Center in JB

Underpaidsamurai

Hi Brudders,

I recently sent my car to grooming center in JB called 'Sunshine'. It is located next to Plaza Pelangi. The reason why I went there is because I am interested in Klasse, but had no time to learn how to use before leaving for an extended stay in China after collecting my new ride.

Total damage for the package was 218 ringgit. The boss is very friendly, and his workers did a pretty good job according to my untrained eye.

Just to show that I am NOT promoting this place, I have also posted this in my blog.

[ol][*]Have any other brudders sent their car to this shop and what is your opinion?[*]Are there are any other good and reliable grooming place in JB that use Klasse?[/ol]

369965608_003c850dda.jpg369965731_7bc8f7664a.jpg

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Nice ride colour, is it a VW Passat? Not v sure, from the wheel arches, looks like a Mondeo?

No idea on grooming centres in JB cos as enthusiasts I believe a substantial number of people here are more focused on DIY.

Klasse is available locally anyway.

Cheers

I have been to this shop,lipsrsealed.gif in fact I do go JB grooming centre to try out and see what product they use..laugh.gif

Brieftly, avoid those car wash center that also does waxing,very lousy job they do,There is one rite infront of Holiday Plaze call "Moonshine"laugh.gif sounds funny got moon got sun.They are using Klasse also..Aviod that shop..Guess what they do,they use compound and follow by glaze without polish..haf way the process,I told them to stop..pay the $$ , came back to SG and do myselffurious.gif

This "Sunshine" does a good job,they uses compound follow by polish,paint restoration at RM218 is really cheap.Those who often chiong JB can try them out.

Neutral Newbie

man, i been in hk more than 1 week liao.

found many AC and HAMANN products. all cheong wan, here alot of Merc, no treasure horse. LOL... they call treasure horse wan. sweatdrop.gif

Bought a pair of talkie in ShenZhen, SGD$40+, go back hotel open the instruction booklet.. damn, all Chinese. unsure.gif

Can't wait to return and fix all my badges, foot rest and dunno what i will find tonight. tongue.gif

Neutral Newbie

For a new car, all you gotta do is to maintain it now isn't it.

AIO preps and cleans the surface, while the SG sealant protects.

Polishing? More for a periodical makeover or defect removal.

U sure they c your face lagi cheap? den i take ur photo show them c how much they quote.

RM150 detail whole car + interior rite? So if just want them to remove swirls marks n water marks ard RM80?

If your paintwork is in good condition, it's quite easy to apply & remove the wax.

If u r fussy, u can wax once a week & it wil become easier as u go along. When the paintwork is smooth, the wax goes on & rubs off easily. [thumbsup]

Most important is your car must b thoroughly washed & dry b4 u start. Also don't start on a hot paint surface. Do it when the car is cool only.

↡ Advertisement