Safe to park car at HDB without changing the season disc yet?

Fivegear

Got my car today, but because by the time come out from collection centre. HDB branch already closed. Is it safe to just park as usual at my HDB MSCP for the night?

Don't want to gonna fatimah ticket leh.

↡ Advertisement

I got my ride last month. Also same situation as you.

I apply thru internet...Date of ticket start is the date when I got my car...

Very fast transaction...

So if anything happen...can appeal..me abit Kia-see...

Thru internet??? [sunny] Can direct me where or not? My problem now is I still have the old car season carpark disc. Can internet application take care of that transfer?

the fatimah machine had record on the car tat has bought season parking, once its approved on the net, their machine wil get updated, thou i got a summon b4 [hur]

Neutral Newbie

What I did was I will write in bold on a piece of A4 size paper:

New car collected today. Buying season ticket tomorrow.

and sign off with today's date.

[laugh][laugh][laugh] Thatz a good one. Anyway, I just went back down to put my old disc for January as well as February on the dashboard. Think it should be able to hint enough. [sweatdrop]

oic...den u have to go back to hdb tml...I think tonight u juz put a night coupon for safety...new car better not to tio summon on first night, if u r unlucky

Got my car today, but because by the time come out from collection centre. HDB branch already closed. Is it safe to just park as usual at my HDB MSCP for the night?

wat is gonna fatimah ticket??

dizzy.gifdizzy.gifdizzy.gif

i think can appeal...not sure...

I park there one week w/o coupon also never tio anything...

I ask hdb before..should be ok...

but u know garment...not really trust them

Neutral Newbie

If it new car and happens u got a ticket, just bring it down to HDB along wz yr log card and buy yr season ticket, they will waive off the ticket...Reason - I got my car after 7pm, HDB was closed. Sure get waive cos I done this b4 (more then once [sly])

i always buy through AXS.. then i put the Receipt beside the Road Tax disc.. [:)]

I survived one whole month without a valid season ticket for that month once. Happened that my GIRO deduction lapsed and I didn't realise it until I start to wonder how come it's end of the month already yet no new Season Ticket posted to me.

The old season ticket for the previous month was on the car all the time and so I suspect those Fatimahs only check the carpark number but not the month.

I got same case as u, even put overnite, next morning around 8 plus kena summon. I go online appeal and summon void without extra question ask.

[laugh][laugh][laugh] Thatz a good one. Anyway, I just went back down to put my old disc for January as well as February on the dashboard. Think it should be able to hint enough. [sweatdrop]

think that should be alright.

once you get your new coupon, theres no need to display it either. i know of many friends who do not display their HDB season coupon.

they say this will just cause fatimah to do a little more work, but she'll be able to tell if the car has a valid season coupon just by doing a search on the reg. number using her handheld device.

disclamer: i don't know if this is true. i display a sensor disc.