Autoglym Paint Renovator

The use of any abrasive polish on car paintwork should always be restricted to the correction of specific problems such as scratches or oxidation. Always use "Autoglym Super Resin Polish" first as it may rectify the problem without undue paint removal. If additional treatment is required Autoglym Paint Renovator contains exceptionally fast working abrasives to give a rapid but controllable cutting and polishing action. It contains no silicone and will remove light scratches and oxidation. Areas of treated paintwork should be re-polished with Autoglym Super Resin Polish to restore finish and protection.

[thumbsup][thumbsup]

Neutral Newbie

I'm pretty sad today when i discover my bonnet stain with bird sxxt.

I quickly wipe it off using a cloth n jus water to pour onto it but the stain can't b remove until i used some force on it.

The sad case is the bird dropping actually stains on my bonnet n the surrounding is covered with hairline scratches on my a week old paint.

Would like to seek more advise from any of the guys how can i remove the stains n the scratches...

I tried using soft-99 cleaner wax n keep repeating until i c some result on the stain but the hairline scratches can't b remove..

Anyone advise?

next time use a wet wet tissue and put on top of the bird puff.. wait 5-10 minute, for the puff to soften... then wipe off..

or u can join us @ M.D.D.S.

my place is 24/7 open air carpark.. even more jialat right... big big trees are everywhere...

rem.. dun use force... [:p]

make sure there is not dirt or dust on the bonnet - use the autoglym resin polish or whatever with a proper cloth and do a circular rubbing on the stain areas (using one finger )... slow increase your pressure if the stain is too stubborn.... should be able to do the job and no marks....

I'm pretty sad today when i discover my bonnet stain with bird sxxt.

I quickly wipe it off using a cloth n jus water to pour onto it but the stain can't b remove until i used some force on it.

The sad case is the bird dropping actually stains on my bonnet n the surrounding is covered with hairline scratches on my a week old paint.

Would like to seek more advise from any of the guys how can i remove the stains n the scratches...

I tried using soft-99 cleaner wax n keep repeating until i c some result on the stain but the hairline scratches can't b remove..

Anyone advise?

Mine also the Same.......Can Anyone Advise.....Thanks..... [sweatdrop]

Neutral Newbie

Where are you staying? If want to try Super resin Polish, I can pass some to you.

I'm not good at suggesting what you can use but can offer you some SRP to try. Like what Maddriver said: "Don't keep buying, try 1st..." [nod][nod]

SRP is quite good, but it has quite a bit of white powdery residue when buffing off (quite easy to buff manually). I'm also using Klasse AIO (alternative) which is much faster in process. [:)][:)][:)] Let me know, I'm in Hougang Area.

i dont think it can cover scratches...

my car is black color and there are much water marks everywhere..especially at the boot areas. I used the zaino Z5 to rub on them..it seems to come off... but super resin should be more abrasive so it take less effort... but make sure your car is wash and free of dirt etc....

Neutral Newbie

U using zaino too?

Actually i still haf a package of polishing for zaino but now still nt yet go..

Haha..

My purpose joining here is to learn DIY bt mostly the porter cable r ex n i got a advise from my frdz is "Dun use when we duno, it might cause MORE scratches" [:/]

Neutral Newbie

Great..

I staying at serangoon area, very near ur plc... [;)]

Maybe we can arrange 1 meetup for car washing n TCSS during car wash? [thumbsup]

what are the zainos Z products you got ? I sent my ride to them for 1 time groom and after that diy. Therefore no choice but to stick to their products for now...

What ever you do... try on small area first if not sure... then got confident can do the rest...

Neutral Newbie

I nv buy any products from them but they gave me a yellow small bottle of wax to touch up, i only know its smell like banana.. Hahaha

The grooming center is located at siglap, forgetten the name is"groomwork" or something to do with the word "groom"

↡ Advertisement