Status of CA Workshop?

Lamy

Neutral Newbie

With the VW workshop now in Limbo, and VW cars unable to get any service there. What is the status our CA workshop?

Anyone went there today?

Lamy

↡ Advertisement

ooops .... sweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gif

this is getting serious & for real ..... sweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gif

Actually pity the staff there though, not knowing if they're still employed or not. Especially so close to CNY & the fear of loosing your job ...... sweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gif this is not good for staff morale .....

hey, the reason we paid so much is because of warranty & parts etc, right ? So now w/o all these things, can claim rebate or not har ? sly.gif

but CA still selling Skoda right ? Maybe should call up & ask for servicing & c what they say since I'm only 1 tank away from my 5k ! (not that there's anything they'll do to it anyway).

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Call and find out, I think you should make appointment and at the same time ask about VW workshop.

Keep us updated ok?

Lamy

Edited by Lamy

CA workshop is now occupying the same premises as the Geely workshop/showroom. It is at B1 of the Exklusiv building.

If you need further clarifications, drop me a line and I will PM you the contacts of Jaffar (CA Svc Adv).

passed by VW this evening along alexandra rd. a few transporters outside with a few VW cars on it. The showroom looks empty. They're indeed either going to renovate or moving out fm there.

↡ Advertisement