Speed warning device for Vans/Lorries

Rollagt

maybe could use some thick tapes to tape over the whole device? like sound proofing. make it not that loud..

Edited by Ah_benz

My company delivery guy can activate and deactivate the speed warning by using the lighter plug with some re-wiring done.

He plugs the lighter in to activate and out to deactivate.

[nod] was once driving my father's mitsubishi colt during raining, come to traffic light, step brake, the whole car starts drifting and the rear slide to the right. Lucky no cars behind or beside. and lucky that aging van can only go 50kn/hr. Once is enough.

If all vans and lorries drivers think like you, the roads will be much safer man. But unfortunately, hv been overtaken by few vans before.... especially Liteace model. Maybe those are the few that bought van for private use....... [mad]

Nowadays vans are powerful wor..some european make had turbo too. Liteace is a 1.8L with no load it can be quite punchy. The new Hiace also got turbo with bigger cc. [sweatdrop]

Guess the purpose for making vans more powerful is not for speeding but the xtra power to carry load with ease. Cant imagine the power that is unleashed for those mega lorries carrying sand.. got V12 + turbo! [sweatdrop]

I got many bad experience when I started driving van..its a goods carrying vehicle so drive like one lor..those who speed perhaps are those young punks who believe that young people when tio accident can recover faster and better than older ppl .wahahah!

Hey Bro, ima one of those who use Liteace to overtake cars... laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Liteace van very powerful... it 2200cc... there is one i was driving at 4th gear @ Lentor Avenue... never notice, i can hit 100km/h. But then the van is vibrating like siao ah...

Neutral Newbie

bro i got another way..

need paper clip and duct tape. PM me for details, not convenient to post here.

80 to 90 percent reduced :)

now u noe wad music me listen when me going fast le...lipsrsealed.gif

but now..no nid techno or trance le...

now me gonna listen to sentimental songs le..and drive like a tortoise lesweatdrop.gif

but fret not...me would be on the leftmost lane...so if u see me going slow..

do me a favor..dun highbeam or horn me..juz overtake me on the right