Creepy corner

Dumber

Neutral Newbie

From Changi airport toward marine parade area ... just as the left side becomes thick with trees ... i was driving at about 2am (after sending off my cousin at the airport) ..i saw a yellow cab infornt of me we were travelling slow ...about 70kmph on 3rd lane ... suddenly i saw a mass forming at the top of the cab ... saw two bright red (like red eyes of a cat) and a whitish form ... i filtered to 1st lane and sped up ... i can see the thing looking and at me ... wah damn chilling!!!!

↡ Advertisement

eee..that's very creepy!!

oh ya the road toward airport with potted plants always got accidents...though itz a straight road..last fri nite a lancer smashed badly...

Neutral Newbie

it was said that if the thing appears on your car you will meet with an accident shortly .... this has been going on since the 80's....

Neutral Newbie

i dont know ...some say it will hover on a car than proceed to squeeze the heart of the driver causing a collision ...or crash ... it's random ..some say it starts from 11pm

eeeeeeee...this video of a ghost causing death ..also creepy

http://s62.photobucket.com/albums/h108/pazhi/?action=view&current=GhostcausingAccident.flv

copied from somewhere: be careful when u see a beautiful lady at roadside hitching a ride...this is video of ghost causing the accident...This happens in Portugal at a town called Sintra, 3 young men was car cruising one night. The back seat youth took a video of what happen. Half way they found a lady at the road side and they pick her up. After some chitchat , she point to them the place ahead where she died 2 years ago at an accident. Suddenly her face changed, and accident happened, and 2 of the youths in the front seat died in the crash. Note the change of expression on the faces)

Neutral Newbie

Police Academy

Many says that the Police Academy at Thomson Rd, which was now added with the Old Police Academy was always said to be haunted. I always take it as rumours, just like everybody else. But later did I realised, that some of them were no such rumours.

I was an NS trainee there before, in serving my 3 mths BMT before been posted out to my respective neighbourhood police center in 2005. Right now, everything was been shifted to the Home Team Academy located at Old Chua Chu Kang Rd

Anyway, on that particular day, (I forgotten the date) about 20 mins before lights out, many of my squadmates were relaxing outside our barrack. Chit-chatting, eating snacks, and some playing the guitar. Later, a few of us saw a tall man, wearing a Nike T-shirt and army bermudas walking up the stairs towards our barrack. Before anyone of us could even tell who he is, he began to yelled out at us. "This squad - FALL IN!!"

Realizing that he's one of the Field Instructors, we quickly rush down to the first floor where we usually fall in. All of us were soon assemble in a flash, with our squad leader standing infront of us. Then we wait.

Nothing happened...

We all looked right and left. This so-called Field Instructor is nowhere to be seen. Then a few of us started asking one another, that this instructor was not known by many of us - and that we never really seen before. Other than that, if he could have left, we could have already seen him walking down the stairs, cuz our barrack had only one staircase. Furthermore, when we all were rushing down to fall in, he's just stood at where he was, looking at everyone of us in that so-called grim expression.

As such, we all headed back to our barrack, entirely feeling puzzled. At the same time, getting the goosebumps all over. Did we all just witness....a ghost?

Edited by Dumber

Neutral Newbie

Penang most haunted house

an article in Mun Sang Poh (Malaysia papers), it is about the believed to be the most haunted house in Penang.It is a hundred years old mansion. Mun Sang Poh is a famous tabloid,located at Relau, southern part of Penang.

munsangpoh1.jpg

munsangpoh4.jpg

↡ Advertisement