Creepy corner

Dumber

When I was young, there were many suicide cases in my old neighbourhood.We called them "superwoman" or "superman" who jumped from building.We always heard loud "bong" and we know someone had jumped again.And my mum and few other housewives would brought me to the scene to see sweatdrop.gif

one interesting case was this middle-aged woman who jumped from 6th floor and fell into a manhole which was not closed.I think that was a sh it hole...gross..and the SCDF had to use special equipment to pull the body out from manhole.The woman was a hardcore gambler and owed loansharks thus ending her life.

Another case was this plump man who jumped from 22nd floor.Reason unknown.I could see his bloodied body lying motionless on the concrete ground, his limb bone sticking out of the flesh....

this case was a sad family tragedy, the man was furious with his wife who always gambled and making him wearing green hat.He lose his mind, set fire buring the whole flat, threw his 2 young daughters from their 18th floor kitchen window.Then he jumped too.Total 3 lives gone.It was published in papers in the 80s, big headlines I remember.Ok, this is the ghostly scary part I am going to say, one late nite, one of the resident staying in that block was taking the lift when she saw 2 young girls in the lift.They told the resident, an old aged aunty, to press 18th floor where they live.They told the aunty their body was very painful.Then the aunty realized they were the 2 young children who were thrown out of their window to death!!!

fyi above suicide cases happened in the same block..and they were just the few of the many cases within the same block...

Supercharged

Spikey, I dunno where u stay but last time at my mother's hse we had the misfortunate of staying at cross-junction.

U know the saying, cross-junction hse's fengshui is very bad. Which is quite true. I have alot of stories about my house but not convenient to share.

Anyway, last time at Kempas Road got alot of blocks of flat. We have superman, superwoman landing near our playground basketball court. I saw the leftover of brains and body parts until I thought I was immune.

One fine morning, I walked to Boon Keng market which is after the cc. As I was walking, I saw a swaying shadow cast on the floor. I was curious cos my shadow is not that long and couldn't be swaying that badly. So I looked up and saw on the tree was a dead man who hang himself. Gee, I was shocked beyond any words. I forgot about breakfast and run home to tell my mother. After that I fell sick for afew days.

geez..u mean the man who hung himself at the tree was not found by anyone?I read before don look at the man jump and hit the ground..and if he look at u, u can be suay..not sure if that's true coz if so, many SCDF and policemen and "audience" would be damn suay.But I ever saw a man jumped to his death, just right opposite my block at my current residence.He was falling halfway then i looked away.

Yes I heard about staying at cross junction is not good, according to fengshui.

Neutral Newbie

I think my encounter could be my granma too.....i did think of it lah but at that time i was too freaked out to think that it could be her...

Anywayz the encountered stopped after i asked her to bless me (bao you wo). flowerface.gif

actualli me was hoping he saw something...

coz others..they haf had their 'desserts' after disturbing the 'peace' there...

i myself had one encounter...

one nite..a group of us 4 of us ,were standing in a circle...chatting..

when one of them..said he din believe in these thingys...

then he made some jokes to which me laughed coz me found it funny...

well...nothing happened dat nite...

things realli turned 'wierd' next morning when me got home...:

as usual..me took shower and went to bed...

half way thrugh my sleep...me was 'pressed' ...

and since me was sleeping facing the side..my direct view was the tv

and noe wad me saw on tv...

me saw myself in working clothes...actualli in uniform..coz me in uniform group...

and me saw the whole group wif me...the same group last nite...

so me struggled..finally managed to wake up...

so i guess...this thing was sending me a msg..nver to make fun of them againsweatdrop.gif

I just read Malaysia chinese papers where this article was about the journalists seek a lady, D who can communicate with the dead.Apparently, D does not encourage to summon to speak with the dead.She said the living ought to get on with life and not clinging on the past.She has special ability to see the spirits and because of this, many ghosts like to approach her for help.D said spirits cannot talk so she used her mind to communicate and feel them.

In this article, D was asked to try talk to 5 people who had died.A pair of sisters who hung themselves to death, Canny Ong who was raped and murdered, a woman who was raped and murdered when went jogging,and the last was a 15yr old boy who was once an intelligent scholar , the youngest to complete uni and passed away due to illness this year.

Below is translated from Chinese papers (in my best effort in translating..hehe)

D: lady who can communicate with dead

R: Reporter

Pair of sisters who hung to death

R:" why u said they don die willingly?"

D: "coz the elder sis is very fierce in her tone asking me back the question death is very painful, u think death v gd?u think so easy to die?"

R: "can u ask her y they want to die?is it somebody forcing them to do it?"

D:" the elder sis is very agitated and emotional.She is not willing to tell me full details.She only said this is very complicated case.She will settle her own problem.Nobody can help her."

(D's face suddenly changed and her face turned pale after she tried to feel it for 2 mins)

D: " the elder sis said she will seek revenge herself!she will not let that person off !"

R: " then can u ask who is that person, wat does their death got to do with da person?"

D: "she asked you not to ask, ghost has ghost secrets, pls respect them.She doesn't wish to reveal,she also disallow the younger sis to say anything.The sis died coz of her, so she was under her control."

(D kept reminding reporters to respect the dead, they may have their reasons)

D: " I can feel that there's a man beside her, the face is blurry and I can't figure out .But he is the main character that is related to their death but he is not her husband."

R: "is this connected to the sisters' nude photos?"

D: "not really"

R: " This is the elder sis 's problem.Y the younger sis ended her life as well?"

D: " she feels sorry for her younger sis's death.They are very close and so the younger sis decided to accompany her. The younger sis died first follow by her."

R: " will the truth of this case come out someday?"

D: " very tough.She doesn't want her parents to keep finding out the truth.She does not wish her secret to be known to people.She will settle it herself."

post-15-1173443831_thumb.jpg

Supercharged

Spikey, did they interview "Canny Ong"? It wld be interesting to see if justice can be done for her cos she doesnt deserved it.

(edited)

so vague. i think i can also be medium liao. everything say 'ownself' settle. [shakehead]

Edited by Karebu

Come to think of it...

Have you seen Jack Neo's latest movie?

''Just Follow Law''

The Medium provide various packages...which can be ''upsized''..hahah [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

this thread rocks man.. i spent abt the last one hr gng thru the stories one by one. i have some stories to share too. think this will do for now.. either its imagination or perhaps its real.

well, i was brought up by my maternal grandparents. i felt closer to them than my own parents sometimes. even from young, i have this fear one day i'll lose them. then it happened in Jan 1990. my grand dad passed away. i was completely devastated. during his 5 day wake, i spent the resting hours in the flat he used to stay wif my grandma. there was this evenin, the 3rd nite.. i remembered it was about 8pm.. i was alone in the flat, trying to force myslef to eat some dinner, while the rest of the people were getting ready for the Taoist prayer session. it was totally quiet despite the flat was the 1st flat along this long corridor with more than 10 households. then, i had THAT tingling sensation... i wasnt afraid. in fact i was kinda relieved coz i believed it was my grandfather. i asked out aloud, in teochew "ah gong, are u home?" just that instant, the main door sounded with 2 loud knocks. i went to the door..of coz, there wasnt anyone there. i proceeded to 'talk' to him, i told him that i'll study and make him proud etc. after that, i felt so much more at ease. of coz, there was no reply lah.

then came my next fear...losing my grandma. i remembered, sometimes when i slept (when she was alive), i'd wake up in e middle of e nite, juz to watch her.. trying to keep her looks in my memory that will last me till the day i die. i'd wriggle rite next to her and sleep on the floor with her. she didnt like to sleep on the bed. up till 2dae, i still remmeber how she sounded like, the wisp of axe oil smell that goes along with her. in 1993, Jan, she left. the same day she passed away, i went up to the flat alone to sleep in her room. and as i expected, i dreamt of her. we were in this big shopping center, she was separated from me in the huge place. finally when i found her.. she din wanna face me. i only saw her back. i asked her where she was gng. she said she duno, and shes afraid she cant get out of this place...and quickly walked away from me... still without exposing her face. i woke up suddenly, crying. told my parents and my uncles and aunties, and they made sure the funeral ceremonies on 2 nites were properly done.

i miss them so much.

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

i had one to share... after my grandma's (mother side) funeral wake, my mom, siblings n myself took a cab home... we were walking to our flat when we saw someone at our living room window looking at us...it was quite a distance but we could see him/her cause we were living on the fourth floor... we couldnt tell who it was n we tot it was my granda or grandma (father side), as we walked nearer, the person was gone... we went up to our unit n press the doorbell, but no one open the door, we used out keys n went into the unit..we discovered that all the windows in the living room were closed...my family do that whenever the whole family is out just in case it rain...everyone of us was surprised but tot nothing of it...when my grandparent returned home, we questioned them n discovered that they were out the entire day...then it dawn on us that our grandma (mother side), who has never been to our home b4, had finally came to visit....

Edited by Evildoer

Turbocharged

ok a true story

there was a period in my teens when i worked as a security guard. its weird for a part time job but i was helping a relative who owned a security firm faced with mass resignation. I thought why not its the school holidays, i get to sleep on the job (its night shift in a shenton way office building) and I get paid for that. Well, my first week was uneventful. Things happened on the second (and last) week. 418756

It was around 2am+. An indian colleague shouted something on the pr set. He seemed to be in distress. I could barely locate where he was. Then silence. I took the lift up the floor I thought he was on. I found him lying down near the washroom, in an incoherent state. He was mumbling something. Then I noticed blood trails leading from the women's washroom. At that point my thoughts were someone was up to hanky panky and got injured. Furthermore there was a spate of baby dumpings in the news then. I decided to follow the trails, then go down to lobby to call for an ambulance. The bloodtrail led to a room with the door slightly ajar. I pushed it open slowly. My feeling was i didn't want to shock or scare whoever was hiding in there. The room was dark. It looked like somekind of store room. i didn't know where the light switch was. i was holding on to the door with one hand while I shone my flashlight around with the other. I saw a lady in white (cliche yes) standing, facing the wall, with her back to me. I couldn't see her face,but I could see she was turning around slowly. That was when fear grabbed hold of me. For some unknown reason my instinct shouted at me get the fcuk out of there. I pulled the door shut and ran down the stairs