Toyota Axio Owner Please Help

Menokiaguy

Hi,

Anyone knows how much roughly a radiator for Toyota Axio would cost? The head where we pour coolant into the radiator is secured by a cable tie. Works for now but hoping to get it changed soon just in case.

Hi,

Anyone knows how much roughly a radiator for Toyota Axio would cost? The head where we pour coolant into the radiator is secured by a cable tie. Works for now but hoping to get it changed soon just in case.

↡ Advertisement

Any Axio owner's ever got this problem : the front pole lights / the in dash light display and rear lights all dun work. Only main head light is working.

At night I drive for rear abit dangerous cos rear totally no lights. Front only got main head lights...

Fuse blown?

Tksssss

does the vibration comes on when the car is stationary? then its the same issue as mine. Engine mounting need to change. Anyone got any idea where can i do a cheap mounting replacement?

Any Axio owner's ever got this problem : the front pole lights / the in dash light display and rear lights all dun work. Only main head light is working.

At night I drive for rear abit dangerous cos rear totally no lights. Front only got main head lights...

Fuse blown?

Tksssss

Check for blown fuses or loose connections.

Any decent mech su d b able to trouble-shoot n solve.

any one know the part number for Axio engine mounting??

Wah why u choose yr NICK as C0ckroach?

Why u need Part No?. U ordering on-line ah?

U can try check on-Line parts catalogue.

does the vibration comes on when the car is stationary? then its the same issue as mine. Engine mounting need to change. Anyone got any idea where can i do a cheap mounting replacement?

Bro... Read my previous post... Buy mounting from Ric Tat at Owen road and then find a mechanic who can fix for you. Cheaper that way...

i'm thinking of cutting cost further. try to order from malaysia supplier and fix it inside. thats y need part number.

What I hv noticed is many imported original parts r more expensive in Msia cos all their imported parts hv tax.

Pple wil buy in SG n bring to JB to fix cos the labour is cheaper there but not the original parts.

Neutral Newbie

Anyone got contact for Toyota Axio Servicing near UBI area or so.

Is Horizon Auto still the favorite workshop for toyota axio?

My current regular workshop seems to be a bit shady and everytime I send to servicing, after a week or less, problem start arise again.

I think of changing workshop.

↡ Advertisement