Sprint booster

Stinkray

Neutral Newbie

if so, then the piggyback is better value. SB is not cheap at $400.

get the piggyback then. it's not abt the product, but rather, the benefit.

can get those shadow 3 drive.. those cost alot lesser which is ard $200 or ETC @ $100... so it a cheaper way to improve the throttle response rather than spend $500 or more on unichip...

↡ Advertisement

i got mine from FK, price has dropped.

what do i think of SB? i'll never drive my car again without it.

for those concerned about FC, my actually FC improved because the AT is shifting much faster.

Btw, I seriously don't understand why car manufacturers want to use E throttle instead of traditional cable. It just more complicated, more prone to failure (the variable resistor on the pedal wears out over time and need to replace) and results in lag. It makes pple spend $$$ on SB devices.

Cable throttles literally last a time time, except for the TPS on the throttle body.

Btw, I seriously don't understand why car manufacturers want to use E throttle instead of traditional cable. It just more complicated, more prone to failure (the variable resistor on the pedal wears out over time and need to replace) and results in lag. It makes pple spend $$$ on SB devices.

Cable throttles literally last a time time, except for the TPS on the throttle body.

you are technical dude :wacko:

btw the apollo sounds sweet :D

Sprint Booster does NOT add a single HP to your car. It does not make your car more powerful and neither does it improve your 0-100 timing (unless you never step fully on your accelerator).

The theory behind sprint booster (and all other similar devices) is very simple. It alters your throttle cure. When you step 10% on your accelrator, the sprint booster device interpets it as 20-30% or more (it is user definable). When you step 50%, it may intrepret it as 100%, thus max acceleration. This will give you a feel that the car is very "lively" and engine is very responsive and appears to be more powerful than ever.

This device only work with electronic throttle, not traditional cable throttle though. For cable throttle, 10% on the pedal means 10% on the throttle butterfly, cannot adjust one. Hope this clears up the mystery about sprint booster. Its not some magical device that adds more HP to your car.

exactly.......

retarded to spend so much $ to simply just step harder on the throttle pedal.... [shakehead] ....

if spend maybe less than $100 on a taiwan made 3-drive throttle controller ok might be fun... but risk maulfunction...

the only reason why so many here are fooled is because of the auto transmission which causes a down shift earlier when throttle is earlier depressed.... same for those turbo dieseal vans... feel like more power cause you are stepping harder when you are not...

so these fooled victims will also get an increase in FC....

haiz........ [shakehead]

AD will find every reason to void warranty. just plug out before service if you scared. PnP stuff.

I Guess i will have to research more. lol. not much knowledge i have

those who said stepping harder = sprint booster, confirm you have not tried it yet.

yes you are right... i have not tried it yet... cause there is simply no logic to it....

even a nanoball... which i have never tried... makes more logic then the SB...

SB is simply OEM equipment in auto cars with 'normal' and 'sports' mode.... car manufacturers will not risk the ECU settings to cause too rich or too lean settings... cause it will shorten the cars life span...

those who hv tried SB and trust in it... confirm you have not tuned your ecu or used a piggy back AND driven your car for 10years...

waiting to get flamed... [laugh]

• Praise 1

you are entitled to your opinion, why flame :D

my car can't be chipped. tuning won't help much. i just need something to move her fat ass. SB is DIFFERENT from flooring the gas. it shortened my throttle response tremendously.

• Praise 1

you are entitled to your opinion, why flame :D

my car can't be chipped. tuning won't help much. i just need something to move her fat ass. SB is DIFFERENT from flooring the gas. it shortened my throttle response tremendously.

-_- exactly.... you just said... it shortened my throttle response tremendously.....

thats all it does.. nothing else.... no bhp increase...

but the fact is... you enjoy your ride better now... thats the most important thing... good for you.. [:)]

-_- exactly.... you just said... it shortened my throttle response tremendously.....

thats all it does.. nothing else.... no bhp increase...

but the fact is... you enjoy your ride better now... thats the most important thing... good for you.. [:)]

the number of ponies is just to massage the ego <_<

Neutral Newbie

We are wind booster manufacturer and looking for distributor for our products in Singapore,welcome the customers to contact me for more details.

Wind booster is the best Electronic throttle controller mapost-114745-1343616689_thumb.jpgpost-114745-1343616735_thumb.jpgnufacturer from China.

↡ Advertisement