Everyone stand up - time to counter the Malaysian TPs n custom officers

Ahbengdriver

Well in fact if our neighbours mah ta got standard, then it will be a very nice place to go to. You juz need a car and there are lots of place to travel to there. From scenery, shopping to resort. All in one. But too bad we are being treated like sxxt over there.

↡ Advertisement

Thats how much he got left after a makan spree..he didnt resist cos its like $12/13..

wah seh, kanna rob only RM30. No injury? Veri lucky bugger.... [sweatdrop]
Edited by Davidtkl

just to borrow a qoute from ahbengdriver:

99% of the people from our North are smart, helpful, honest and nice. The remaining 1% works in their government sectors [wave][wave][wave]

do we need to say more???

Neutral Newbie

You must have missed a lot of fun. Are you so kia see until you choose not to go? Frankly, if you exercise some common sense and be a little more alert, it is still relatively safe and enjoyable if compared to some other places like NY and Brasil.

I reckon kia see or not is not for us to judge. I been riding/driving going to Jb/Msia for 10plus years. Make annual driving trips to Genting/Cameron highland without fail, till i kanna 1 big 1 there. It is then i see the true danger of driving there for holiday and realise it just not worth to drive a SGP car there (Holidaying in Msia by coach or plane is fine definitely). I think human will only kia see when they kanna 1 big 1. As the chinese saying goes "See ghost than will scare of the dark", make much sense to me now nowaday.

DC

Bro, if u in MCF long enough u should know. Ppl who never kanna 1 big 1 in Msia before will not scare of anything no matter how much horror story they heard what happen there cos it just nvr happen to them, and to be frank i was one of those ppl too till i kanna 1 big 1 there. I mean, i have ride my bike there since i got my class2B and drive my car there since i got my class3 and i'm always cautious not to flaunt my wealth or change money there or i look commando enough or whatever blah blah...so should be quite safe from crimes. Suffice to say, human all the same "no see ghost no scare of the dark".

My sincere advice to anyone intending to drive there, irregardless for leisure, business, topup, zhng car or whatever, drive in alone or with guy frens, avoid driving in with families or love ones. U will regret once something happens there.

DC

True, but it just luck that caught up at times with or without fault.

Probably most MCFers are ppl who go for cigi, pump, shops etc.

Don't forget many uncle aunty travel daily in/out for business there.

So boycot won't work as those with buz & work will still need to go in......

1) Before going in, did we check/update on the Malaysian traffic laws, like in this case the tinted windows. If we have and am aware that there is no traffic violation, take down the officer's name and id numbers. Then again are we aware of our local tinted windows requirments?

2) Are we not supposed to know that upon entering the Johor's CIQ, we need to hand in our passport, have it stamped and then check for entry stamp? If he cannot see the diff of a CIQ counter and a road toll booth/activities, then don't go in.

Peng You, 1 big 1 is how big? Hv to let us know lah, sound serious u know... [shocked] veri curious to know. [gossip]

When I 1st got me 2B then 2A, I always wanted to ride up north, but always no chance.... cant find bro want to ride beside my 125... say no kick with 125. After that I du lan, change car liao, ride up there for few times (abt 15 times only), but hv not come close to 1 big 1. [confused]

Only 1 time 3yrs back drove up Cameron with friend. Me Civic GL, Friend Mazda 626. Up mountain town during lunch, some men (abt 3) were walking around my friend 626. One moment look around, one moment peep into car. My friend saw that and quickly stand up and oi them, ask them what they want.... these people I tell u, still gin my friend and just stood there. Until I stand up from another table.... I think they realise my friend not alone.... and thought there may be more of us.... and they start walking away and hop onto one wira and drove off.. We were shock when the car ride pass us and there were abt 6 of them in total. Until today, we still don't know what they want.... but anyone can guess right? Up mountain leh, also got these people ah?? [hur]

I don't call that 1 big 1, but is enough to send shiver down me spine when think about it.... we hv our family along bro... I call it close shave if those people realise only 2 men and 2 women and children around only..... and they hv 6.

anyway, this did not stop me still from going.... hv to be veri careful, got relative inside, bo pian. ...

Whenever we see SG car stop rd side seem to be in trouble, we will try to stop to render assistance... if we see MY car stop rd side, we beware. Don't know whether they [pirate] or not. Like you say, every country also hv one. Not just up north.. just that they close to us & we go up often... these [pirate] take advantage of these.... [furious] These bloo** bas***d [furious]

Neutral Newbie
I reckon kia see or not is not for us to judge. I been riding/driving going to Jb/Msia for 10plus years. Make annual driving trips to Genting/Cameron highland without fail, till i kanna 1 big 1 there. It is then i see the true danger of driving there for holiday and realise it just not worth to drive a SGP car there (Holidaying in Msia by coach or plane is fine definitely). I think human will only kia see when they kanna 1 big 1. As the chinese saying goes "See ghost than will scare of the dark", make much sense to me now nowaday.

DC

I am sorry to hear that you encountered unfortunate incident. By the way, we can rent car in JB and drive up north to explore wherever ever you like, just to be more caution and better go in a group to be safe.

Edited by Mobilio

Neutral Newbie

If you are in foreign land, don't practice our law. Just go with the norm. Remember the outcome of the poor indian chap who wear sliper who got rejected from entering Batam. He ask for the name of the officer and ended up blue black on his eye [crazy]

Best is to stay low key and settle what ever that is the norm.

Neutral Newbie

CNY last year, crossing the customs back to SG at the 2nd link, SG cars with any record of traffic offenses were stopped by a Malay cop and each person was asked for ANG POW BEFORE they went to pay their official fine.

Malaysia is a beautiful place, run by the most DISGUSTING PEOPLE. [rifle][thumbsdown]

my way: got greivance, can choose not to go, if choose to go, mai complain...

its like u go geylang, see one prostitute, price 150, u assess: boob too small, nipple not sharp enough, etc, not worth 150, but price not negotiable...u pay anyway, after that, u kao pei, " nah bei, i pay 150 for Fv^k!!!!???" [laugh]

Edited by Evildoer

i fully agree with u

video is quite useless. u think the pple at the top aren't corrupted? u think they dun already know their kah kiah are corrupt? [rolleyes]

however, i will still continue to go in. i go in, i dun complain abt them. the day i start to b|tch abt it is the day i stop going in [sly]

i'm not so against some poor SG fellow being stopped for "illegal tint" up north as the fact that our toothless LTA only knows how to makan our own people, while turning a blind eye to highly modified malaysian rides.. [hur]

Recently, I had several written correspondences with our relevent authority on what is deemed to be acceptable and unacceptable tinted films on vehicles. Their reply to me was that all are deemed to have complied with their standard on the intensity which is also application to international standard.

They even asked me to substantiate particulars of vehicles with very dark tinted film such as vehicle number plate, type of vehicle and location/s where these vehicles were seen, in their prescribed FORM and be a court witness.

My reply to them was that they and the traffic police should be the ones doing the job and why should I be presence in court.

Anyway, one day, I happened to be somewhere and saw many vehicles with very dark tinted films on the rear screen and the 2 beack doors windows. I simply picked 3 vehicles that passed by me and filled up on the prescribed FORM and asked them to advice which is deemed to be approved/unapproved type.

They subsequently replied to me that the tinted intensity of all 3 vehicles were unapproved and action/s will be taken. However, they have assured that they with the collaboration of the traffic police, would be more proactive to ensure that all installations are in accordance with the approved guideline.

Well, since our local vehicles installed with so-called approved dark tinited films and being booked by our neighbour's authourity, our relevant authority would have to resolve this issue with them. For those affected, I suggest that you write to our authority concerned if your tinted films were installed in accordance with our local approved requirements.

↡ Advertisement