Real AWD vs. THE Industry

Humsuplou

i drive a subaru.. but i dun think this piece of video says much.. cos we have no idea how the cars of other make was driven.. there should be a video of the driver and the pedal and the over all view.. then it'll seem more convincing..

Very interesting insight into Subaru's AWD

thought my next one will be Murano...but looks its gonna be a Subaru.. tongue.giftongue.gif

anyway, talking about Subaru, where's your fav pal, Woodlands and his Suburu WRX..? sly.gifsly.gif

What's the industry without players like Land Rover and Mitsubishi as well? They've both got their four wheel driven pedigree, with Mitsubishi's Pajeros winning Dakar rallies in conditions very similar to those 35 degree slopes that Subaru tries to have us believe only they can tackle.

A flawed test that has been biased to ensure a favourable result, by pre-eliminating certain cars. In no case does the competitor perform equal, or better that the equivalent Subaru.

Oh yah..Din think of that too.

But for SG, i dun think many owners of Volvo, VW, Lexus SUV etc to bring their rides to rough terrain to test out their AWD. [laugh]