2008 Maserati GranTurismo

Spas

Neutral Newbie

Finally a new Maserati to replace the current GT. Unveiled at the Geneva Motorshow. Well at least these are the official pictures - no photochop here (i'm pretty sure).

It has a slightly upgraded (of the current) 4.2-liter V8 pushing out 407Hp (from 400).

carscoopmaseratigt0ee6.jpg

carscoopmaseratigt2gx9.jpg

carscoopmaseratigt1kg7.jpg

Looks refreshing. Don't the rims look outta this world?

Think it took it's front nose from the MC12 below.

7maseratimc12pl1.jpg
Maserati MC12. U'll never see one in Singapore. Never.

↡ Advertisement

The Maserati Grand Turismo is a fantastic and fast car. The 4-door version is almost the same size as Merc S-Class and yet classified under the category of exotic and high performance car.

classified under the category of exotic and high performance car.

Coz it's really exotic and high performance... [:)]

as for the S-class, it's luxury and fat (typical tau kay style).. unless you are taking about the S500 or AMG tuned [sly]

Maserati MC12. U'll never see one in Singapore. Never.
Why not in SG ? [confused] ........got many many rich tycoons here. Issit a concept version or limited edition? [:p]

The MC12 look more like a F1 car. [cool]

Edited by Normal_aspirated

Neutral Newbie

I'm saying the MC12 will never be on SG roads. First, it's not road legal here. Not a road car. And it's also LHD. And they only produced a few units for certain ppl in europe and i think not more than 3 in US and that's it.

Would like to be told that I'm wrong though.

Neutral Newbie

judging from the current pricing... around the region of 400 grand. give & take a few "measly" grand. [laugh]

MC12? There was one in Singapore a while back, or was i seeing things? Hmmm... kinda sure that it was the MC-12 i saw.

Anyway, one of them told me it was exported a while back also, so i have seen one on Singapore shore, not on road of course. But for this year's calender, they shifted the MC-12 to a road for some picture taking, so i believe they must be a number who saw it "on the road". [laugh] Those with the 2007 calender will know where it was taken. [;)]

Anyway, the car caught my attention as i noticed that it has no rear mirror. [dizzy] Fierce looking too, but it didn't take me long to realise that a rear mirror will show nothing unless myself. [:p]

Neutral Newbie

no wonder they say the Grande Punto is a mini-meserati. They almost have the same dashboard ^^

Seat looks like those of the brera...

classified under the category of exotic and high performance car.

Coz it's really exotic and high performance... smile.gif

as for the S-class, it's luxury and fat (typical tau kay style).. unless you are taking about the S500 or AMG tuned sly.gif

Mas and Merc , private jet and Fighter Jet !