Kenna summon from Cisco? TP?

Randall

Neutral Newbie

Yester i parked my car along this road and went to makan. It is a 2-way street and center is marked double white line( meaning no overtaking ). So came one cisco scooter and summon me for parking there. However when i see the ticket, it say that i commintted " Parking opposite continuous white line under rule R22(A) RTR". Also stated the summon will be issued by TP later...makes me sweat [confused][confused]

I saw on the website that parking will also kenna demerite points...issit in this case?

Wah,,....so hard got the good driving record from tp...5% NCD off...now kenna parking demerite points....I tot only driving time then will get demerite points....

If given a choice i prefer driving then kenna instead of parking....makes ppl laugh at me only [:/][:/]

Can bros here have any idea whether i will get demerite points? [hur][hur]

Edited by Randall
↡ Advertisement

Help guys, i stopped at the double yellow zigzag lines at esplanade after the parking entrance cause i waiting for a friend as well as to make a call. Traffic wasnt jammed up, in fact it was quite clear. Then a taxi and a private bus also stop behind me to let passengers off. After that, a police officer, MIB, came and asked me to kindly move as i wasnt suppose to stop there. I got any demerit pts and fine a not or summon? Still p plate. If summon, will they hand me on the spot? Cause i waited there for like 5 mins for my friend.

Ah okay thanks. Cause i had to urgently stop as i had fetch my friend then return the car. Its a rental car=/ Return late need late payment.

Neutral Newbie

Yup, double white line means no overtaking from either way and no parking on either side of the road, the only time you can park is when the white line is broken on your side of the road.....so, yup you committed an offence....nothing worse than points, I wouldnt think you get dermit points for parking office???

Only the zigzag single and double yellow line will attract demerit points.

double yellow line doesn't attracts demerit points... just a fine.

Double zigzag and single zigzag lines might attract demerit points at the discretion of the booking official... see you heng or suay [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

did the cisco park his bike properly before he summon u? or did he sit on his bike and summon? if he sit on his bike and summon u, write in a letter to cisco.. i am sure they w know wat to do and u save yourself some $$$

Alamak everybody forgot their road markings already huh? [laugh]

Parallel white lines means no changing of lines at any time... you can't cross them

Broken white lines means you can filter or overtake at any time...

An unbroken white line means you can't filter or overtake at any time.

Parallel white lines are used on single direction roads whereas unbroken white lines are used on 2-way traffic roads. Different nia...

Hmm, is see the mood of the booking official ar? I wanna keep my record clean so i can get the NCD if i get a car. Next time wont make this silly mistake already=( Better to find a parking lot.

u stopped at Esplanade Drive??

that one is not Police Officer.. is Cisco APO to guard Esplanade..

anyway, cherish ur 12points.. [laugh]

What I meant is that they are offences that usually attract demerit points... but if the official comes up to you and ask you to move off, he might not have booked you at all in the first place... which means he pang you chance.. so be thankful and give him a big smile [laugh]

Single zig-zag lines are for immediate drop-off and pick-off... no waiting.

Double zig-zag lines - no stopping allowed at any time.

Hmm it was on last saturday during ndp rehersal... Anyway, i just tio fine for waiting at double yellow [furious][furious] . I havent driven in 6 months since i passed thats why=(

↡ Advertisement