Any lobang for windscreen-attached antenna for tv

Zsr19

Neutral Newbie

hi,

Any lobang for windscreen-attached antenna for tv?

coz the car DVB-T tv receiver is using a outdoor antenna which i dun like

thanks

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

hmmm...what do you mean? Thought there're only 2 types of tv antenna? one is using windscreen-attached, and another one is using digital. I'm currently using windscreen-attached antenna for my DVD player.

Where did you get that windscreen attached TV antenna?

I have a DVD player with an analog TV tuner but until now i dun have any antenna so i've never watched TV on it before :)

And how much is it? Just the analog type, not te digital TV box...

analogue i dunno, but digital teebee sold in sl tower for ard $200+ including the antenna + lemot kontrol. but no installation. it's a one din.

Neutral Newbie

you can contact William at 9108 1237. Just said refer by me. Damage is S$40 for the antenna, plus installation charge. Don't know how much he gonna charge you for installation.

I'm not sure about the installation charge cos i bought DVD player from him, plus antenna..cos installation is inclusive.

Edited by Kozen

Neutral Newbie

you can contact William at 9108 1237. Just said refer by me. Damage is S$40 for the antenna, plus installation charge. Don't know how much he gonna charge you for installation.

I'm not sure about the installation charge cos i bought DVD player from him, plus antenna..cos installation is inclusive.

hi,

Any lobang for windscreen-attached antenna for tv?

coz the car DVB-T tv receiver is using a outdoor antenna which i dun like

thanks

You can get the antenna at sim lim square basement. the company name is san-ace. this antenna can use for both digital and analog TV..but these antenna performance is not very good. so far, the best antenna is those outdoor bee stig antenna but required drilling at the roof...

post-4-1172538831_thumb.jpg

I went to the shop. This antenna is only for Digital because analog needs booster to work..This antenna no booster.

Anyways, i bought a very similar if not identical one from another shop in SLT basement (in the corner selling lights one). They sell the exact same one BUT with an additional booster. I paid $45. Installation i did myself...just had an additional positive and ground cable because of the booster, just connect that to the HU's power and ground..

Quality wise...well, i live in Pasir Ris...i could get NO channels :)

Will try later at anotehr location and see how...if really still can't get anything, then i paid for a real white elephant then.

your digital tv tuner is those 1 or 2 antenna type? If 1 antenna, no hope liao. If 2 antenna type, by install outdoor active antenna shld able to receive in pasir ris area...

I'm not using Digital TV tuner la...

I'm using those built-in Analog TV tuner from those China made DVD players :)

That's why i dowan to buy a digital tuner box...no point wasting that money...

The antenna i bought is exactly the same as the one in the picture posted, just with an additional booster connected to it nia...

For $45, if some place can receive can liao la...i not going to watch much anyways...just a novelty to have hehe

Actually, you might want to just forgo the antenna altogether....

Until now, going from place to place and trying...i still can't get any reception of any channel...kinda waste of money :(