$2 URA parking coupons

Nhyone

I read in this forum that we can tear an equivalent to $2 coupons to make up for the night parking. In this case, do we still need the night parking coupons? Seems like we can use the daytime $2 coupon instead.

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

yes u can do that... so far no problem for me. But if u use 50cents then u need 4 coupons and if u use the $1 coupons then u need 2, might as well buy the night coupon so just need to tear one coupon can liao.

Some more can save some tree... [sly] I only use the 50cents or $1 coupons if i ran out or forget to buy the night coupon.

how does one use 4 50cent coupons for night parking ? pls teach as i plan to go to wala wala sometime soon and u know holland village is adangerous place not to put night coupon [:)]

Yah, but there's a daytime $2 coupon, and we can use that to substitute for the night $2 coupon. Given the confusion about the AM/PM tab on the night coupon, it seems easier for me to use the $2 day coupon and put 10:30 pm always.

Seems to me a daytime $2 coupon is more versatile. It can be used for both day and night. Thus, is there still a need for night coupons?

Edited by nhyone

Neutral Newbie

I am a regular user of night coupons. Night coupons are good for regular users who park at night. No problems for me. When there is no night coupons, people compaint why no. When there is night coupons, people complaint very confusing. Very hard to please everyone. If you are not a regular user, then better stick to day coupons. Its all up to individual preference and usage.

Edited by Ed2win2

Do you know what is the coverage for a $2 day coupon(blue color)? One day i tried using a day coupon starting from 11am but i still receive a $20 summon at 6pm. I was confused and has stop using it since then.

Edited by Roh96

Not true. The $2 coupon can be used anywhere, not just park-n-ride.

The P&R operating hours are between 7.00am to 9.00pm on weekdays and between 7.00am to 3.00pm on Saturdays. Parking is a flat fee of $3 during these periods.