Crowd at Car Showrooms on Working Monday

Vit4wd

On my way home, I was driving past Eunos, and the showrooms there seemed to be packed with people, on a Monday evening!

It caught me by surprise but I guess these people were trying to beat the next COE bidding due this Wed.

So it looks like prices will only head North.

↡ Advertisement

Then the more I am surprised why there is a crowd in the showrooms when there is 1 more week to go for COE bidding.

no reduction in arf already announce b4 CNY. Furthermore, more of the car price already went up by 1-2k few days after CNY. I think these people afraid it might went further up. Coming round COE sure rebound back to at least 8k and above.

Edited by Unic

BM very ya ya, close so many days after CNY. TC open on the 3rd day and C&C on the 4th day and BM, if I not wrong on the 5th day after CNY.

Up to now, I still don't understand how this open bidding of COE works. Somehow or other, the drastic drop in the last COE coincides during the CNY period. Why can't the day of COE bidding be decided in the presence of the general public, the latter refers to vehicle buyers.

At least, there are witnesses to verify it's transparencies as we deemed to know.

They probably use the same convoluted formula as HDB where those MIW don't even know how to differentiate between a subsidy and a discount.

The whole COE process is definitely fishy to me... [:|]

Actually the start and end day of bidding are always made known in advance on LTA website, i remember seeing the link before... sweatdrop.gif

On my way home, I was driving past Eunos, and the showrooms there seemed to be packed with people, on a Monday evening!

It caught me by surprise but I guess these people were trying to beat the next COE bidding due this Wed.

So it looks like prices will only head North.

if i am first time car owner, i also will commit to a new car now thumbsup.gif