You Know Your Paintwork is GONE when ....

Vit4wd

Like my dad, he nv take care of his camry at all, he can wash car once a mth, some more ask his workers use those unwanted rug to wipe. Bird poos, water mark all like invisible. To some ppl, car is juz like a machine, can bring him from point a to b ok liao. Juz as long as can move can liao, glossy, wet and shiny paint work is not in their dictionary.

but to people in sales line where they have to meet customer, image is very important...how well maintain ur car or wat sort of car might reflect on wat sort of personalities or character u have. [:)]

Neutral Newbie

I totally agreed with u.

My parents n even my gf always been tinking am i nuts or beening a car slave by washing them everytime after a rain.. [hur]

Hahaha...

so long it's clean and neat, on the inside and outside is good enough to meet clients leow ma.

a little swirls here and there are virtually invisible unless inspected closely.

Turbocharged

That day got don't know how many birds lao sai just above where I park. Wah piang, so many white spots in the morning. [shocked] [shocked] [shocked] But I also not heart pain. Just wipe off with wet tissue and [drivingcar] . Maybe I am like your father, but not so extreme.

Bro, not necessary lah [:)]

Sometimes no beading doesn't means paintwork gone cos when some owners parked their rides under the trees and under heavy shower, the particles from the leaves will somehow ruin the paintwork of your ride, making the beading gone [nod][nod][nod]

However, once you wash it off with a shampoo and everything would be fine again [nod][nod][nod]

↡ Advertisement