Cashcard going to be expiry!

Quantum

kindly remind those who hold cashcards issued in year 2002, those cashcards will be expiry in this year 2007, they maybe lose functionality immediately without warning [:/]

BTW, appreciate any1 can let me know where I can update my cashcard or buy new card and transfer the outstanding $$ to the new card? [:)]

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

U can buy cashcard at any 7-11 stores, transfering of outstanding $$ can be done at atm machine.

BC

Neutral Newbie

Not trying to be sacrastic... but shouldn't it be "going to expire" or "going to be expired" [confused][confused]

Neutral Newbie

Cannot transfer?

I dont recall seeing a transfer option at atm. Also how can I check the expiry card on my card?

Neutral Newbie

i have checked my old cash card at ATM.

It stated that value is zero..

AS such, i would like to dispose it.

so right now, what shd i do in order to get back the $2 deposit?

[laugh] am also trying to find out....

i think for refund ... u need to go to the bank [laugh]

Edited by Robin

kindly remind those who hold cashcards issued in year 2002, those cashcards will be expiry in this year 2007, they maybe lose functionality immediately without warning unsure.gif

BTW, appreciate any1 can let me know where I can update my cashcard or buy new card and transfer the outstanding $$ to the new card? smile.gif

thats right...those cards expire w/o prior warning. I kenna once already....also another when my card was faulty even before expiry.

The newer cashcards have the expiry dates printed so should be easier to track. in any case, i always keep 2 cashcards just in case one doesnt work and i may get stuck at the carpark exit.