OPC Car Fine???

Kozen

Bro, I suggest you get your colleague to plead guilty instead of coming up with excuses. This might get him a lesser fine.

↡ Advertisement

or u wheel clamp their vehicle ... cos they trespass ... LOL ...

then take $$ fr them if they wanna unclamp ...

=======================

Exactly for this reason private condos & shopping centres resort to wheel clamp. If they issue summons, u can just don't pay so they clamp & u have to pay an "un-clamping fee" to remove clamp. U notice they never issue a summons to vehicles who break the MCST rules. This is cos these r under "private property".

Just a qns to help to ask for my colleague. He was being stopped by TP this morning for driving a OPC car as he went to collect this car from the workshop this morning, but being booked by TP for not tearing off the coupon entirely, though he tored the couple and fold it backward, as he just bought his new car, cleaned and vaccued so doesn't wanna dirty his car, but TP gonna booked him for doing so.

Qns; How much will be the fine for doing so? I told my colleague to TP, this is as though you are trying to cheat by folding backward (it's tored and fold, not just folding backward) , though you can appeal to the court as you just bought ya car, just cleaned ya car, and doesn't wanna make it dirty.

Was he honestly going to discard the folded coupon at the end of the day, or would he think.....well, now that i've not torn the coupon yet, I can keep it for another day?

Ask him to search his conscience and ask himself. How about car park coupons? Does he fold them over as well?

At the end of the day, he can feel bitter, either because his fastidious clean-car nature cost him a few thousand dollars, or he got caught while trying to cheat on $20.

Turbocharged
huh ?? u hire lawyer, gather evidence, they say sorry nia can liaoz ???

sure a not ??? or u wheel clamp their vehicle ... cos they trespass ... LOL ...

then take $$ fr them if they wanna unclamp ...laugh.gif

no la ..if 1st time offence n u got money to pay, where will go in sit one ??

if able to live big house with big garage... 10k is sup sup water nia ....

aiyo that's why lor, stay so big house can drive car inside jalan jaln, don't need buy OPC car liao mah.... kekekeke.... anyway, those driving OPC, including myself, need to be extra extra careful and cannot be absent minded.... MUST TEAR COUPON at Peak Hours... that time, start engine nearly drove off and remember forgot to tear... heng man... if not, now polishing iron bar.... [shakehead] ... cause I do not live in a big big house and dont't even have 1k to pay fine, not to say 10k... [shakehead]

You might be surprise idea.gif

My mscp can see tp bike 2 time,going round dunno check for what unimpressed.gif

So better put on you seat belt even you just drive to washing bay [laugh]

i think he will get mininium 2 charges

1st charge not display valid coupon $5000

2nd charge tempered on coupon $5000

total $10000...no money to paid....go jail

Neutral Newbie
Technically cannot lar... but like I say, who is there to see and know.... even you got a big big house with big big carpark, driving in your own back yard also cannot.... unless the TP stand right in front of you and you still do it, then God Bless....

You can argue it is your own private house, but he can say you break the don't know simi simi law, on simi chapter simi page, simi line of the simi TP Traffic Rule etc etc etc.... Shakehead dont forget they write the book... Sweat Drop

Just that time around holiday season, lots of white ant crawling around... I kena fine and demerit point for turning right without keeping to the don't know what line, what lane, which till now still don't know why kena... write in appeal, send me a nice letter rejecting my appeal... kena S$150 plus 4 points.... so if they are in the mood, once you start your engine, you can kena one...

People who live in "Big Big" house where will buy OPC Car one?

What they paid for the backyard is "Much Much" more den the 17K rebate liao lor...

Anyway ask your friend to admit guilty cos there seems to be no way to argue out of this.

But, then ask him to tell the judge that he has repented himself and want to chg to Normal Plate liao.

Chg to Normal Plate is $$$ for the garment leh.

Cfm the judge will be in better mood and fine your friend lesser [laugh]

I dun think can lor. Cause in the 1st place, he's an OPC. Cannot kena caught want to change to normal and hoping for a lesser fine...

Then those caught smuggling cigarettes, also can say, dun fine me 20 time lah, I pay the duty.. Fine me 1 time can?

Neutral Newbie

its about time the TP did somethin abt all these OPC offenders... so many on the roads w/o the coupons...esp after 7am.. really unfair for non-OPC owners who are rushing to work..

Neutral Newbie

hi bro..i heard fm one of my fren dat his workmate was stop at e custom goin to jb n

suay was caught by e cisco for e same prob...he was fined 10k n dischaged fm e police force...

Neutral Newbie
Just a qns to help to ask for my colleague. He was being stopped by TP this morning for driving a OPC car as he went to collect this car from the workshop this morning, but being booked by TP for not tearing off the coupon entirely, though he tored the couple and fold it backward, as he just bought his new car, cleaned and vaccued so doesn't wanna dirty his car, but TP gonna booked him for doing so.

Qns; How much will be the fine for doing so? I told my colleague to TP, this is as though you are trying to cheat by folding backward (it's tored and fold, not just folding backward) , though you can appeal to the court as you just bought ya car, just cleaned ya car, and doesn't wanna make it dirty.

quite serious. [sweatdrop]

Neutral Newbie

Is he driving a Nissan Latio? Got caught on CTE?

↡ Advertisement