Showroom crowd today?

Unic

Anybody went to the showroom today? How's the crowd? Pack with lots of ks pple buying car afriad of coe rise up more or SE wacking mosquito after car price rise? [gossip]

↡ Advertisement

Crowds confirm have one la..

Sat and sun>cars shopping for Singaporean families...

Go to expo, play toy cars, need to pay$3.

Go to car showrooms, drive real cars, free!!! Have free drinks, sometime free finger food somemore...Best is to have big big neh neh chio bu [gorgeous] , sitting beside you... [inlove]

Why is it that many always say that there are big neh neh SEs in car showrooms? Why I always kenna the Ah pek, if not the Ah Chek, and sometimes better luck, Ah Di...furious.giffurious.giffurious.giffurious.gif

still will have pple at showroom, just tat wont have the mad rush when COE was 5K smile.gif

not all pple monitor COE price ... and some rich fella don even bother abt it

This afternoon, I drove past the showrooms at Leng Kee, Bt Timah and Ubi just to have a look at the crowd.

There seemed to be a stampade in the big players' showrooms, like Borneo, Tan Chong and Kah (Ubi). Komoco showroom was more crowded than usual too. Even the Kia showroom at Leng Kee was packed, probably due to its advertisement today that there is no price increase only for this weekend.

But Chevrolet, Perodua showrooms were quite deserted

Looks like my gut feel came true. Many people are going into a panic buying spree/mode now.

Edited by Vit4wd

Neutral Newbie

I reckon there will be huge crowd this weekend.. crowded with bang-table [mad] ppl [mad] who paid deposit after the feb 2nd bid, didnt get their COEs from march 1st bid and asked to top-up [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

You go to teh wrong showroom liao.. u go looking at those ah pek ah chek chia rite? you expect chio bu serve u?

If you go look at boy-racers like WRX, RX-8 or luxury sports sedan like Mercedes Sports Coupe or BMW 3 convertable, den got tua neh chio bu to see ma..

Those crowd u saw were those customers whom gotten their COE, they were there to do the paper work for new car registration and delivery arrangementwink.gif

Neutral Newbie

thats not a good sign.. ppl are stampeding and pressuring their SE to give them their COE w/o top-up for bread n butter, budget cars

chevrolet n perodua nobody buy, so no crowd lor.. mercedes n bmw should not have crowd oso cuz they SURE get COE one.. other makes cannot outbid them due to sheer profit margin [sweatdrop]

Guest Julio369
Neutral Newbie

the theory is to raise car price and ask those kaisu who booked but never get the COE the last round to top up.

SE: "uncle ah, your car need to top up leh, see, see, our new car price list all increase by 5K. For you ,friend ,friend, you just top up 3K, you still earn 2k, best deal lah, some more my manager approved oleidi. uncle, please sign here fast, offer for today only."

Customer: "erh...wah, i earn 2K, ok, i top up".

Why is it that many always say that there are big neh neh SEs in car showrooms? Why I always kenna the Ah pek, if not the Ah Chek, and sometimes better luck, Ah Di...furious.giffurious.giffurious.giffurious.gif

What showrooms you went to??

Last time I went to Kah Motors at UBI. There have 1..hehehe.

This afternoon, I drove past the showrooms at Leng Kee, Bt Timah and Ubi just to have a look at the crowd.

There seemed to be a stampade in the big players' showrooms, like Borneo, Tan Chong and Kah (Ubi). Komoco showroom was more crowded than usual too. Even the Kia showroom at Leng Kee was packed, probably due to its advertisement today that there is no price increase only for this weekend.

But Chevrolet, Perodua showrooms were quite deserted

Looks like my gut feel came true. Many people are going into a panic buying spree/mode now.

You sure or not? Was at the Mitsubishi showroom with my friend at around 2.30pm,have a peek over the Kia showroom saw less than 20 people including children. You call that pack for weekend crowd? Or maybe when we left and you arrive the crowd started to come in droves.

"mercedes n bmw should not have crowd oso cuz they SURE get COE one.. other makes cannot outbid them due to sheer profit margin"

MB and PML will not be crowded because their prices aren't adjusted according to COE increase/decrease. I got a friend who bought his 3er at $134k last year. Today, even with lower COE, it still cost the same (if buying from the same SE, different SEs will offer you different prices).