Going Genting on 15th Mar and back on 17th

Vtim

I'll be going to Genting on Thursday, 15th Mar, and back on Sat, 17th, anyone also going during this period ??? Maybe we can go together thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

There will be a total of 3 adults (me, wife & sister) + 4 kids (my eldest 2 kids & 2 nephew) sweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gif

↡ Advertisement

i going terengganu thurs 15 to sun 18

wink.gif

you taking NS H/W or the coastal road on the east ??

wah...3 adults bring 4 kids. sweatdrop.gif

Should be fun for the kids.

I wish i could go....but wify is still in confinement period. unimpressed.gif

oh yes, they love it there as the weather is much cooler than here wink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

It may be a yearly school holiday program for my kids sweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gif

Sister how old? Chio?

bro, my Sister is older than me lah and she's bringing her 2 son as my bro-in-law have to work and cannot take leave laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

me going port dickson cool.gif . may see u on the way back on NSH laugh.gif

if you see a Dark Blue Trajet doing 160-170+, then that's me laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

if you see a Dark Blue Trajet doing 160-170+, then that's me [laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh]

==========================================================================

if u see a silver bengmobile in yr rear view mirror flashing headlights annoying u, thats me [laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh]

heh what time u setting off? me shld be getting in around noon time or so...may even see u on way in [laugh]

Edited by Ahbengdriver

I think I should be around that time also, most likely at noon time will head down from Genting to NS H/W, hope to see you thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

if you see a Dark Blue Trajet doing 160-170+, then that's me

Most of the Trajet that I saw on NSH are mostly Turtle. You must be a special one out there doing 160/170. [sweatdrop]

Regards,

i going terengganu thurs 15 to sun 18

wink.gif

you taking NS H/W or the coastal road on the east ??

NSH then coastal

my fren v comm i just drive lol

wah...3 adults bring 4 kids. [sweatdrop]

Should be fun for the kids.

I wish i could go....but wify is still in confinement period. [:|]

1. Your time will come lah. I just came back, went Melaka, KL(didn't stay there), Bukit Tinggi and Gentings(day trip only).

2. Stayed in Colmar Tropicale when at Bukit Tinggi. So so lar, but fun for kids. Weather not as cooling as Genting but then Gentings is over crowded(hate to go places where there is big crowd, kids like the games, Wife likes the cool weather so no choice)! Kids were bored, so drove to nearby gentings and back to Bukit Tinggi. They are actually pretty near each other.

3. Slope wise, BT not as steep but roads are small and more snakey then Gentings. Gentings actually easier to drive up because roads are spacious and are divided.

4. Next time have to try Kuantan. Port Dickson hotels are rather pricey. Heard not much to do there as well.

Regards,

↡ Advertisement