Going Genting on 15th Mar and back on 17th

Vtim

wah.. .going to clear carbon again huh?> [sly]

i no money go liao, just went 2 weeks ago and my fren lost RM$600 there [sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

can imagine if go with u have to follow behind u also a bit difficult [sweatdrop]

Most of the Trajet that I saw on NSH are mostly Turtle. You must be a special one out there doing 160/170. sweatdrop.gif

Regards,

if I drive like most Trajet, I'll fall asleep sweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gif

160/170 is far from my 90's day when I mostly do 190-210 on my previous 33 1.7 16v (was told it can max out at 230) wink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

NSH then coastal

my fren v comm i just drive lol

that's the same route I'll take if I'm going to Kuantan thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

I don't gamble, only there to accompany kids for those rides wink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

Don't worry lah, if I drive with other cars, I'll speed for a while then will slow down for them to catch up, if they are frequent NS H/W driver, I'll just wait for them at the appointed RR stop wink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

if I drive like most Trajet, I'll fall asleep

160/170 is far from my 90's day when I mostly do 190-210 on my previous 33 1.7 16v (was told it can max out at 230)

1. Alright man, give those wajaluation a whack!

2. One such car, mod machiam like EVO with those bodykits, blocking my way at about 160Km/h and refuse to move to the left. Overtake him on the left finally but smile at him and next moment zoom past him at 180Km/h. Frankly, I find myself moving to the left most of the time to give way to SG Cars than MY cars. There are many chiongsters in SG [lipsrsealed].

Regards,

well, most MY car will move to the left if you are coming fast behind them, just signal right will do, at least for those that are around 130-140 nod.gifnod.gifnod.gif

However, for those that are on 160 would think that you might not be able to overtake them, that's why they don't usually give way, have to leave the right signal on and also constantly highlighting them with high beam, sometimes it will work wink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

I do move to the left when I find someone coming fast behind me when I'm doing 160-170, this time round as it will be fully load with 3 adults and 4 kids + luggage sweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gif I can only max out aroun 170.

On one of the trips last year, with only me + wife + 2kids + luggage, I manage to max out at 180+ smile.gifPosted ImagePosted Image

I think I should be around that time also, most likely at noon time will head down from Genting to NS H/W, hope to see you thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

oops pai seh, actually I going 16th noon and back 18th night. [:p] See calendar wrongly.

1. I don't like to high beam from behind. To me, high beaming is quite a rude gesture.

2. I like to use right signal when coming near to trucks and fast from behind, some of them like to suddenly switch lanes.

3. 7 is quite a handful. My self-imposed limit is also 180Km/h, need to cater for allowance and some buffers for eventualities. Enjoy your holidays!

Regards,

where got illegal, all 'legal' one laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif the major one is the Data Logging Tuning that I've done, really brings out the life of the engine, still think that it can be improve as the local tuner only tune in steps of 1500 rpm, I am looking for the tuning software so that I can learn from my colleague how to tune the ECU myself sly.gifsly.gifsly.gif

frankly got once I nearly larngar on NSH. KNN was going around 150km/h, the suddenly saw some fallen packets of dunno what on the road. Must have fallen off some lorry. CCB there were only 2 lanes and most cars were doing at least 120km/h or so. By the time I saw the object it was like less than 100m away, did a left-right turn of the steering when the object was about 10m in front and went off the left lane into the road shoulder [sweatdrop] Heng ah, came back onto the lane. Was at night somemore, thats when u need yr foglights to see far [laugh]

I only travelled once at night when coming back from KL to SG. I don't like to run car at night, too stressful lah [sweatdrop]. You heng lor, a test of skill too.

Regards,

I see, yeah high beaming is rude but there are times that you'll need to do that, I kanna a few times on those MY cars that are travelling at 120-130 and refuse to move to the left even I've been on their tail, with the right signal on, for more than 10mins unimpressed.gifunimpressed.gifunimpressed.gif

agree, when I travel at 160-170, I always have a buffer and I will slow down when there are slower cars in front of me that are still some distance away and also using after market disc rotor and pads. smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

I did 180+ a few times at NSH with my Lancer. That much abuse my ear-drum can take. The engine noise just gets too damn bloody noisy man by then. [shakehead][shakehead][shakehead]

I also notice once it touch 180, even if i step fully on the accelrator, the speed goes up very slowly. [:|][:|][:|]

My balls start to strink a bit at that speed too. Cos can feel the car floating man. Quite a scary experience. When i pass a car, can also feel my car swaying too.... [sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

Edited by Hiphiphoray

hehe im gg this 29th March....but by coach this time...cos everytime i drive there, it's very tiring...

↡ Advertisement