Anyone keen on outing to Skoda KL Autoprad?

Limlien

Hi all,

Am thinking to gather a few of us guys and make a long trip to KL or to Autoprad the Skoda dealers in Kl and see what is the diff with our cars.. Ses if we can indent from them the rear umbrella holders and the umbrella to be fitted into our cars..

Anyone keen?

↡ Advertisement

Which i think will cost higher then if we batch order from KL right? Moreover KL parts should be cheaper then singapore. How much i dunno.

Not neccessarily true ... as Xin Zhong will consolidate their orders for other Skoda parts from CA and others before placing their order.

If you are really interested, just pay them XZ a visit, no point guessing and worse, making an unnecessary trip to KL [;)]

(edited)

If you have read the lines, i meant to have a outing to kl and since if we ever are at kl why not paid Autoprad a visit? Right? I guess i have short forms the heading to create a confusion.

Edited by Limlien

Appreciate that your are pointing alternatives, i never believe in a control market, where only two or even worse, one player is willing to import the items at a so car low price or so, which will never be comparative, when you put in the import cost and then the labour cost to install at another workshop. Unless it's a part which cause my car not to be able to move, then i LL have to buy irregardless of the price whether cheap or not.

Well, it's up to you like I mentioned.

FYI, XZ supplies parts to the various VAG workshops locally as well as CA itself.

I've ordered many parts through them myself as well as others.

I'll leave the rest to reply to your thread regarding your trip to KL as well as your queries on the umbrella holder, etc.

Am keen about knowing if the stuffs are cheaper. Why don't you make a call up north to check the price instead of all the way there. Having conflicting information, understand that Xin Zhong(XZ) is the regional sole distributor, hence they are probably getting from XZ.

Prop just guess XZ could be ordering from Skoda malaysia if they happen to have ex stock.. haa..

BTW i never say XZ is expensive. I said i want a second option becoz i dont believe they are cheaper!!

CZ marks up the prices of the parts that they get from XZ... several times I was quoted by CA, parts which were at least $30 higher than when I bought them from XZ ... and you know what? CA got the part from XZ ...

[:|]

↡ Advertisement