Cheaper prices, so young snapping up cars

Osiris

Maybe these young buyers have their parents buy the cars for them as gifts?

They may not be paying out of their own pocket.

Of cos la,media can potray rich spoilt brat,parent buy for them car with cash money.Students need car for what.hur.gif

These ppl bring hectic to the already crowded roads...hmmm 1 family 2...3 cars,great this is absolutely great WTF...the rise in inexperience drivers is alarming

think the author forgot to factor in maintenance costs, such as servicing, parking and ERP fees. How about the radio licenses?

The 2 peugeots are driven by rich kids apparantly... How to compare with those working adults? [hur]

i know who this author is. but not going to mention his name here. damn biased and slanted in his car reviews. can write until a budget car becomes so affordable in this article.

Dunoo where i read from strait time, mention tat drive kelisa and QQ even cheaper den taking cab everyday. I think the media wanna tempt more ppl to buy car.

Agree. Hence i no longer read straits time and zao bao anymore. Imo, waste my time reading news tat are so regulated and filtered. Things we should know are not publish, fake images always portrayed. Resemblance of North Korean famous communist propaganda

already 19yrs old still cant tink better... need a car to go sch, dan wat about public transport?? wait till nx time their children ask them to buy dan c whether they can afford for them or not...

haven started to earn $$$ already start to spend so much, these spoilt kids sooner or later oso will become wastrels no matter how wealthy their families are still will become 0 one day if they carry on like tis and ask for all the materials satisfaction...

author no news to write and keep encouraging young kids to get a car so tat parents work till die... [shakehead]

someone tell the author to get a car for her children la... [rifle]

Youngsters nowadays have the added pressure to show off how rich their family is.

Normally, these rich bustards/bitches are leaders of a clique with all the leggies sa-kar them.

Edited by Darth_mel

oh well, if they're 1d10tic enuf to show off & let the smart ones sponge off them, all the best to their 'bright' future ....

↡ Advertisement