How durable is your aftermarket front bumper???

Hoshi8

How durable is your aftermarket front bumper???  

14 members have voted

1. 1.

• A few knocks..that's it...
    • More than 10 knocks...still going strong...
    • Bring it on MSCPs!!!
    • Stood the test of time...

i just kenna my front bumper 3 times today....becos wifey wants to eat at some hotel...haizzz...got to touch up the damage ALONE after that....the KRRRACCCKKK sound is so painful to my ears....

Amazingly...after knocking my front bumpers for nearly 40 times...take a peek below and you can see the whole bottom got Battle Scars...but no cracks ley...PU not too bad a material to use for bodykit..STRONG....

To all the forumers with low front bumpers....please share with us how durable is your front bumper and what material it is made of??

↡ Advertisement

Hello car gurus, I'm not sure if I'm in the correct thread to ask this but I hope so. Anyway, I've seen quite a number of cars where there is a hole at their front bumpers. Usually only 1. I heard it is somewhat got to do with illegal air intake. Is it true? Thanks alot!

Edited by Youth92

Hello car gurus, I'm not sure if I'm in the correct thread to ask this but I hope so. Anyway, I've seen quite a number of cars where there is a hole at their front bumpers. Usually only 1. I heard it is somewhat got to do with illegal air intake. Is it true? Thanks alot!

hiya. its just cold air intake. it's legal. but IMHO its just a gimmicky way for ppl to spend more money.

doing a quick search either in forum or google will tell u the 'pros' and cons of cold air intake. like dirty air coming in, water coming in, it giving negligible gains etc.

whats illegal would be turbocharging your car when its not TC-ed by the factory. you can easily ID turbos by their front intercooler by spotting the shiny cooler pipes or the cooler itself peeking out from the front bumper.

nissan-versa-latio-tiida-2-front.jpg