New Car Checklist

Chromas

For the benefit of those who are about to collect their new cars, I'm posting up generic new car checklist.

Some of the items may not apply to you if your car doesn't come with the feature.

This is sure to make those SE's accompanying the new owners to have a real hard time

New_Car_Checklist.doc

New_Car_Checklist.pdf

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 13

If anyone has anything to add to the list, or find a way to improve it, please let me know and I will update it accordingly and repost an updated one where possible. smile.gif

• Praise 1

Yes, it is taken from VOGS. nod.gif

Most of the pointers in the document were pretty generic and can be used in general by 99% of the new car owners out there thumbsup.gif

By the way, did you that there are quite a number of new Vios owners who cannot get access to the forum at all? Seems nobody is approving their registration. confused.gif

Neutral Newbie

thanks bro! you are the man. coincidently i just registered my account like 5 mins ago and i'm collecting my new ride next week. everything just falls so nicely together. :)

• Praise 3

[sweatdrop] I think things that are factory fitted can briefly go through cos most likely it has gone through QC.

Things to take note should be those fitted locally.

I believe the SE had gone thru these things too unless he/she really bo chap or unprofessional.

If really something wrong with one of those stuff u won't know at a glance. U still got the warranty to get it fixed.

• Praise 2

Neutral Newbie
If anyone has anything to add to the list, or find a way to improve it, please let me know and I will update it accordingly and repost an updated one where possible. smile.gif

Thanks alot! [thumbsup]

• Praise 2

They'll say that they're busy, etc.

Anyway, if there's anything you want to know about the Vios, can always pop me a call. I can even show you where the LED location are for changing the color of your dials, etc. wink.gif

↡ Advertisement