What car is this? BMW 8 Series

Dlar2

just sold off? i think your Boss is just putting his BMW in dealer's place under consignment. The Advertisement states is Owner Consignment. [:)]

this is my boss's ex car, he just sold off...road tax is more than 10k a year.....
↡ Advertisement

sorry correction ... i not rich

i jus giving out our Deer Leader's annual performance bonus

remember...he works for us ? we are taxpayers...paying his salary

which is why he is doing the song and dance justifying why he should get more pay

which kinda reminds me of my staff ... how they do the song and dance why they should get more pay too

too bad i dont get the girlie dance from my girls around here

hahaha !! dont eat and sh1t in the same place !! therefore...i dont drive a Geely

Kiss29.... sorry couldn't resist a dig at you

Neutral Newbie

"Then there was the engine. At 5.0 litres, it was big, to be sure, and with 12 cylinders (in a V layout) it seemed like a real attention seeker.

Throw in the kerb mass of almost two tonnes (and the affect that had on fuel consumption) and you can see how the 850i was viewed as a tad too conspicuous by many.

The market voted with its wallet and the 850i was a genuine disappointment, sales-wise.

Arriving here in 1990, the 850i's underbonnet region was a technological wonder. A V12 was (and still is) quite exotic, and even though the BMW's engine used just a single overhead camshaft, its 220 kW of power and monster 450 Nm of torque were something else at the time."

From http://www.drive.com.au/Editorial/ArticleD...leID=9682&vf=23

Neutral Newbie

Car was repainted when the current owner bought it. Owner is a big fan of bmw but sold off due to high road tax and high petrol cons.

Cheers.