Ford S-Max - The King of MPV - Will it come??

Nullbig

Wondering if Ford or any PIs will be bringing this monster in..

The website says the 2.5 litre engine generates 330 bhp...That is as good as a STI tuned REX...nosebleed.gifnosebleed.gif

(edited)

Wah!! I see the Silver Ford S-Max Sports Plus with the Orange Bodykit... Wah !!! Really thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Drive this kind of MPV definitely head turner on Singapore Roads.....nod.gifnod.gif

post-1-1174913146_thumb.jpg

post-1-1174913147_thumb.jpg

post-1-1174913148_thumb.jpg

Edited by Nullbig

For it to compete with Stream or Wish, the local agent will have to strip it down to the most basic trim. By then, it's why not get a Stream or Wish instead?

I say make it a full-featured trim and compete against the conti SUVs.

1.8L version is diesel,dont think can compete with Stream or Wish...down here we got Honda and Toyota supporters leh.Btw why ' King of MPV' ? Doesn't seems right unsure.gif

But you went to my link, you can see its written there 320bhp....for the 2.5litre version, some TDCi drive train or something....unsure.gifunsure.gifunsure.gif

But bro, its a 5+2 seater, and with its frame, it shld not be classified as an SUV at all....

If the price is right, the S-Max will overtake the Stream or Wish, being a conti car afterall...too many Wish on the road liao....perhaps a slight premium for power,, luxury and a eye-turner??sly.gifsly.gif

MPV.....Ford S-Max Vs Wish Vs Stream .....Going to Start.......[sweatdrop] [sweatdrop]

no way that it is going to compete with Stream, not to mentioned Wish...

the price is going to be more expensive than Stream and Wish... confirmed + chop...

Neutral Newbie

I've following quite closely with Regent SE on the availability of S Max in Sin; the SE confirmed with me last week that it will be here by Oct. They told me they are only bringing in the 2.3L; I'm kind of disappointed as I'm more keen in the 2.5 Turbo version which is the same engine use in Focus ST.

Conti MPV will never overtake Wish or Stream or any Jap brands due to pricing, not to mention its FC. Moreover, the S-Max is turbo charge, 2.5l and most family will frown on such a ride.

↡ Advertisement