Latio premium at max speed

Viosy

Twincharged

Model of car: 2010 MB E250

Road condition: Quite empty and hardly any car on 1st lane

Length: once it touched this speed and i took pic. after that hit cut off and i actually took the pic twice so twice cut off.

back then i was mad and drive without thinking of safety. Now come to think again I was silly and fortunate that i still live today...

Did you photoshop? I see the photo it shows 85km/h on the electronic screen but meter shows 260km/h. [laugh] [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

I do think its possible unless, of course, they all have over-reading speedos. [laugh]

Officially rated top speed for the E250 is much less than what the speedos are showing (238 km/h), whether in the pic posted or the videos.

A few months back i had the chance to follow a very aggressively driven new model E300/E350 (night time too dark to see clearly but it was either of the two) on the way up to KL. He was trying to shake me off but ran out of steam when my speedo was indicating around 240, to be fair my car was also starting to run out of steam and his car had pulled quite strongly until about 230 or so, i had to push quite hard to stay with him.

Based on the performance of the 300/350, my speedo readings and the videos posted, i'm guessing he was seeing a higher figure on his speedo than i was. For reference the E250 cannot hang with me on nsh.

Powerful car

Dare devil driver

At least u experienced before

Respect

I really hope only those that knows their car n confident of himself then try their top speed

I believed this mb driver knows wat he's doing at that time

I tried my bnb cars as well

Cfm got a grp of pple will say wat stupid goo dos get off the road

I oso respect that n if u dun Hv the confidence best dun dun go

Nsh have long straight road so still can try unlike sg

Safe drive

yes, it is very importance to make sure when u try top speed ur car steering can be control and not too light. road condition also important.

imo cars like proton who tried to play 170-180km/h in nshw are very dangerous

That is a speedometer of a W211 not a W212 E250. Are you sure that is a picture of your attained speed?

mine W212, not the facelifted one. not sure about 211 but this is really 212

yes, it is very importance to make sure when u try top speed ur car steering can be control and not too light. road condition also important.

My fren last yr 1.8 wira oso 200+

that's oso when he was young

Car oso modded for handling

He always play along the Kota tinggi road

Yup now he oso mid 30+

think back oso said yup lost quite afew frens who shot up the hills

Kota tinngi road is 1 lane to n fro

It claimed many lives

Haiz

It's the drivers fault I admit

Correct- think of family n love ones

wondering which Latio he is referring too, driven Honda civic 1.8 Ivtec , Honda Civic 1.6 Sir all the above need a lot of push too reach 200kmph, maybe the latio has a cefiro 2.3 v6 engine.

My fren last yr 1.8 wira oso 200+

that's oso when he was young

Car oso modded for handling

He always play along the Kota tinggi road

Yup now he oso mid 30+

think back oso said yup lost quite afew frens who shot up the hills

Kota tinngi road is 1 lane to n fro

It claimed many lives

Haiz

It's the drivers fault I admit

Correct- think of family n love ones

Handling setup for kota tinggi/mersing road and trunk roads in general would be different to a setup for nsh.

wondering which Latio he is referring too, driven Honda civic 1.8 Ivtec , Honda Civic 1.6 Sir all the above need a lot of push too reach 200kmph, maybe the latio has a cefiro 2.3 v6 engine.

KNN Mooshit,,,,,Latio to 200km/h...... :wacko:

Well never say never. When I was in Germany I once hit 240km/h in a rented C300 and was able to consistently hit 190km/h in rented Nissans and Fords. These speeds are "jia chang bian fan" on the Autobahn...

(edited)

If frequent travel up and down NSH, what is the best basic car to buy?

avg speed 160km/h

Must it be 2L and above type?

In an altis/avante/1.6L/compact car/C-segment type of car these days it seems not too difficult to hit such speeds without straining the engine.

I m not talking abt test top speed, but genuinely going up and down for work and business frequently.

Edited by Windchoco