Is buying a Proton in Singapore stupid?

Dlar2

Supercharged

anyone got experience in para.import?

if you notice, neo got R3 version. pretty decent [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

When the COE is high and when other make improved on their technology, these 2 countries really not worth buying anymore.

Then also be prepared to spend more on maintenance.....esp. on brands like BMW.

Driving a Proton is like driving a Lotus[Proton is a main shareholder of Lotus],the Proton used alot of technology from the U.K. based brand.

I am asking this question is that it seems like Proton are treating us as a fool.

Example, they have came out Waja with Campro engine more than 8 months ago (I knew because my in-law drives one) and we are still not selling it here.

Waja with Campro engine could clock at least 650km per full tank with the way my in-law drive in Malaysia. He told me that Waja without Campro engine could only clock max 580km per full tank.

Since in Singapore we are paying so much for a car, Proton is not selling us their latest/best car.

Same thing goes for Perduo, Myvii has been selling like hot cake in Malaysia and is a good car but in Singapore it is still not available, they are still selling Kelisa.....

[thumbsdown]

Don't proton owners in Singapore felt short charge?

No wonder their sales never go up.

I believe Singapore may be among markets for surplus stocks from some manufacturers. However, I heard of a company bought a fleet of the last 10 Wira being sold. Likewise, some new 2009 manufactured Kenari may still be found in the showroom now. Its the supply and demand that matters.

Off topic a bit.

I think the Proton Inspira will sell well here.

The TC version, i heard it performs better than an Evo & is tuned by Lotus.

If have I sure get but I don't think so..... The Satria R3 is not even here...... sigh....

The 1st thing that comes to my mind when I see a Lotus is Lotus Notes [laugh]

Anyway, I think it would be good if got more Proton varieties in Spore. I think Proton are tough cars which are built to endure all the pot holes in "boleh land".