Using hose in mscp

Whynid

Er as for ah-nehs in the MSCP washing cars, can the people who hire them to wash their cars be fined also?

Coz in a sense, they are hiring illigal workers - foreign labour that are not hired to wash their cars but rather, by a company that applied for them to come in to work in the construction industry.

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

well it is not up to use to do the stupid govt job.

As far as I know, I just don't like the idea of people using emergency / fire water to wash their car directly of indirectly. There is this driver in my MSCP that always do that on the 4th storey. What a loser. Ai Sui and still so Cheepo.

Neutral Newbie

so you are one of those who wash their car in a wrong place with the wrong source... [thumbsdown]

Hope you ride is stomped one day too....so disgraceful

the bin chute and ah neh which i washed at one is under our own property at my work place.I just sugguest only coz i also seen alot doing that under hdb one...some even self service sneaked in take the pipe when no one around.

Edited by Freestylers09

Neutral Newbie

oh...I'm sorry if it under your workplace....that it is your property mgmt to do the necessary work....to stop wastage of free water....

Please don't do that in your hdb area, what more if you stay in the same area with me, I'll definetely complain to town council and stomp too [laugh]

We all pay the same conserv. charge, that does not give us the lux to used water freely.

kinda wierd by what u said...under our property,we also paid the water to use $...does it means we have folk out our own pocket $ then counted not wastage of water to wash car??if u only mean u paid for the water,so its not a wastage?kinda feel abit wierd about what u say..no worries i dont do that in my area,i doing property management,i know the rule [:p] i also dont know what the logic behind u trying to say when saying stop wastage of free water...since the pipe also for using to wash the bin chute too...mayb i put $2 there if i wana use [:|]btw thats the designated place for us to wash vans and lorries and vehicals [:/] so isit a wastage if set by the top management? [hur]

Edited by Freestylers09

Bro, think now is S$0.25 for those cash card ones while S$0.20 is for those coin ones smile.gif

I see.... my side still charging 20cents. For a minute, I tot I need t save up those 5 cents coin. laugh.gif

strangely, some mscp using cashcard will charge 25c. elsewhere using coin will charge 20c

charge 5cents more for the machine installation?

I'm looking for a hand-operated pump to spray the water, rather than relying on the tap, which I think the duration is way too short.

There should be a device that you can drop into the pail, pump it or something and the water shoots out. Not very strong, but should be good enough to remove dirt.

Those portable bottles for watering plants, they are way too small and there's not enough force. This hand-operated device is used for watering plants too, but I can't seem to find any place that sells it.

Neutral Newbie

Hi...

can I know what are the items I need to buy so that I can use my own hose at those

mscp? other than the hose, what are the other items and size pls?

thanks a lot...

Turbocharged

i got the hose + nozzle + hose-to-tap connector + tightening screw and DIY.

hose-to-tap connector size depends on the taps you connecting to. its different for different mscp. you should check the tap size before buying, or you can buy afew sizes and connect the one that fits.

Level 1 bukit timah shopping centre...got one shop in front of the security. Should have what u are looking for.. but the water spraying device seems quite cheapo and not durable..cos of it's plastic feel...

maybe u can try ur luck there.

Neutral Newbie
using water hose to wash car is definitely illegal, hence it is adviseable not to buy the hose.

what abt those petrol kiosk car wash? they uses hose. it shld be legal, but not advisable as it waste precious water.

Apologies I tot is the fireman's water hose. I think as long as you are paying for the water is should be legal, but i'm not sure lah [lipsrsealed] maybe someone can check wif the authorities on this. [:p]

Neutral Newbie

Mine is cash card & it charges 20cents. I bought a hose from those '5 gold' shop. About 7 meters but have try yet 15 bucks.

Neutral Newbie

anyone got pictures of their hose connections? Especially on the connector to the tap. Also, when you put the 20c coins with the hose connected. Can the water be stopped by the nozzle? which means, i can spray and stop and then spray again.

↡ Advertisement