Using hose in mscp

Whynid

Neutral Newbie
wonder how many bros/sis here use hose connected to the paying taps to wash their cars in mscp?

I used to use a hose at my own place. I have a 10m hose, which can cover all parts of the car including the wheel arches. However, you end up paying more though as you'll use less with the pails.

The attachments are real cheap from the local hardware store. Just check that you have the correct type. i personally don't like the spray and choose to use the open tap with my thumb as the pressure is strong on the ground floor.

Neutral Newbie

I also heard that washing car with a hose is illegal. It is recommended to use only 2 pails to wash a sedan.

Anyway, I once saw this man asking his mum to throw down a hose and he wash his motorbike just under his kitchen window. he stay 2nd storey though.

Neutral Newbie
Okie.. let's say i have a hose with a spray nozzle.

Connect the hose to the tap (with a connector).

Insert a 20c coin.

Water will flow to the hose but will be stopped by the nozzle.

What happen if the time is up? Water will cut off?

Will the water stuck at the tap/hose?

just tried to use hose and spray nozzle from MSCP tap. if i get water directly from the tap, i get 2 pails. if i use the spray nozzle, i can onli manage to get 1 pail.

i think the spray nozzle restricts the high water flow, so in 30s, can onli get one pail. is there a different spray nozzle i should be using? pic or brand/model will help a lot thanx.

washing hose kit for mcsp can buy from local seller in shopee. it comes with the various connectors for different mcsp water dispenser.

↡ Advertisement