Thunder Spark

Deng7

Neutral Newbie

Hi bros,

Anyone tried this Thunder Spark thing before?

It seems to be a ignition booster.

He say can test drive 1st then buy, really?

Anyone?

Posted Image

Edited by Deng7
↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

i think its somehow the same as spark plug optimizer.. it will make ur spark plug fire faster so it will burn fuel better also give a bit of better response.

Neutral Newbie

Once installed, you probably won't remove. anyway, to install, a wire on the plug connector will be cut. so, you still want to take out after the installation? anyway, i think it does help with the sparking. but not sure abt this brand. just did mine with another brand.

Neutral Newbie

Oh i see.

Thank you for the feedback, but anyone tried this brand?

Is $180 for this thing worth while?

Neutral Newbie

this one (i think) is just one box with multi-connection to each spark plug. the one i did is one-for-one... but you can also do one-for-two or one-for-four, depending on the budget. the brand i used is extreme spark.

Make sure you replace your exisitng plugs with those of higher heat range. All the extra Kilvots will definelty cause the stock plugs to be heat overloaded.

Neutral Newbie

I think this is a good point, wondering why the installers didn't try to sell me new plugs???

Neutral Newbie

Have you tried? If not, the comments made adds no value to this discussions. [thumbsdown]

Edited by Wpho

Neutral Newbie

Since on this topic, its the same as the D2 VSD rite? claim to increase the

voltage to 16V from 12V to give better spark? Anyone tried??

Hi there! I have tried and feels no difference leh!! My stock car (normal Jap sedan) can win the ride (friend's car of the same model)in pick up! [cool][:)] Maybe it is juz good for the combustion of fuel which we can't feel and see from nake eyes. Note: it is a self test by my friend and myself. No offence hor.

I tried another brand which I purchased from Ebay, Ultimate spark something.

Previously I used this spark optimizer thing before, quite happy with the result, so this round I purchased from Ebay, which cost only $85.

IMO, felt that the response is faster, throttle is faster, pick up faster too.

Recommended to my friend, which drives Lancer, and his comment tallied with mine.

BTW, I bought two of this. The seller claimed that his main market for the product is in Indonesia, and is a standard fixture for Honda City in Indo.

If your car is a Japanese car especially an Altis, the coils are on the plugs itself. What can be more powerful than that? This isn't the old days where we got a single coil driver for all 4 plugs.

U mean the coil have a built in superspark (alike)?? Then, hw come i saw a new altis install 4 more leh?? to have more power? or Thai made rides needs to clear more unburn carbon?? [sly] I was intro to one gagget to one coil by the salesman.

Bro, i did saw the ad but now no more liao... tt guy running out of stock izzit? And do u recommand two sparks to one coil?(your view)Thanks.

↡ Advertisement