Toyota Fielder

Hobby

hi,

i'm driving fielder. it came together with my ride. maybe you want to check with your SE where to get it? not sure it is a standard item but can check with other owners that the item came as a standard or not.

if yes, your SE not honest, sorry to say that. if not you can try to check with He Xing or Ric tat.

hope this help

cheers

Edited by Bfmstg
↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Hi bro,

it's not a standard item .ask my SE before i guess you are lucky that it come with your car.how abt the body kitand how is the performance of the car.THANXS [nod][nod][nod][angel]

performance? [shocked]

well still running in. slow driving is my style like ah pei. this model suit me. don't think much on performance.

as for body kits, there quite a few in japan but shu be hard to get replica since not much on the road yet unless customize version.

if you need to have your ride kitted, you can check with he xing or ric tat by providing the products models or codes.

hope this help

cheers

Neutral Newbie
performance? shocked.gif

well still running in. slow driving is my style like ah pei. this model suit me. don't think much on performance.

as for body kits, there quite a few in japan but shu be hard to get replica since not much on the road yet unless customize version.

if you need to have your ride kitted, you can check with he xing or ric tat by providing the products models or codes.

hope this help

cheers

I also intend to drive like ah peh when I bought my Axio.

But noticed that it can do very much better than many same catogory car.

So sometimes I drive like crazy and overtake others.

The Sports Gear is useful too.

Edited by Carforun

Neutral Newbie

Hi all. Not much updates on Fielder since last post.

I am considering the Airwave or Fielder now to replace my drinker Sunny. Thus any current Fielder owners would like to feedback on your Fielder? In terms of FC, responsiveness, stability, maintanance cost etc..

Thank you