Polishing & Waxing at 1000km servicing by C&C ??

Carnewbie321

A friend of mine recently got his mit Lancer. He sent the car for 1000km servicing to C&C srvice centre. The staff advise him to go for $95/- polishing & waxing saying that waxing is to protect the paint works and it is better to do early rather than later. Any sense to this ?

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

come join us for MadDriver Detailing Session (MDDS) and save the $95. (maybe will dump $50-60++ buying some MF cloths, Quick detailer and a starter kit?)

Your friend will get to understand not only polishing and waxing, get to know friendly MadDriver, Benny, and understand MORE ABOUT his paintwork rather than pass $95 and get a paint-job done without knowing what product or what happen to the car during the paint-work.

I do not know how the polishing and waxing standard but why not DIY and know what is happening to your own paintwork.

Addition, you can sweat out and keep fit. tongue.gif

$95 a clean polishing and waxing job done by C&C

or

$50-60++ for a clean polishing and waxing job done by yourself + some MF cloths for future detailing + Quick detailer + know friends + get healthy

wow, what is your friend's choice ?

(ahem... i think i will get sue by C&C....)

PS: why you need to post for your friend ? he should register here, it's free. inlove.gif

(edited)

Actually I am just wondering for new car, wouldn't the paintwork have been waxed b4 delivery and should last at least few months before someone need to polish & rewax again ? Is the C&C staff trying to smoke my friend ? Normally we send a car for polishing & waxing only when the car start to loose the shine right. Would anyone do polishing for a new car that he has just collected less than 3 weeks ago ???

Edited by Carnewbie321

PPS aka Paint Protection Sealant or something like this [;)]

To clear your doubt, 'Glare' is 1 of them [;)]

Edited by Mzrmazda3

the protection fr japan is merely to prevent saline during shipping. usually a thick coat of wax.

car polishing/ waxing is the same as women cosmetic.. u dun do it when the wrinkle show. it has to b a regular regime so u maintain tiptop shine. it is not meant to b a showoff thing. u will appreciate a good finish helps when it comes to cleaning off the car.

@$95 it may not b expensive if tat includes leather seat cleaning.

↡ Advertisement