New Vios vs Old Vios

D_syahmi

Hi Guys,

A fren of mine is looking to buy vios.Should he get the new vios or the old vios?What the price difference?Spec difference?Appreciate your advise...

↡ Advertisement

Old vios can only get from 2nd hand. It he want new car, then only new vios. But new vios price has moved up away from the budget region. It is now in the range of Altis, latio, city, avante etc. The budget jap car will be sunny and lancer.

No more old vios at BM. All new models now. The design is bolder. Some like it some don't. Personally I can accept it to a certain extent. They are following the design of the new camry.

Neutral Newbie

think those Old Vios for lucky draw has already been booked by organisers long ago..could be somewhere in the warehouse! [cool]

You can still get a Toyota at non-Toyota prices - the Daihatsu Sirion which is essentially a de-tuned Toyota Yaris.

Neutral Newbie

The price which BM price the new Vios, it is not going to be the best seller.

Altis is only $59288 and Vios $57788 (price as of now as I just visited the show room on Sat 14/4/07). The Vios i am refering to the is G version (highest version) because only G version got 4 disc brake, the J and E only front disc brake.

Neutral Newbie

With the new vios pricing strategy, don't think it'll sell that well. For similar price range, i think Latio wins.

Hi Guys,

A fren of mine is looking to buy vios.Should he get the new vios or the old vios?What the price difference?Spec difference?Appreciate your advise...

unfortuntely old vios is out of market liao, unless your fren doesn't mind from used car market [:/]

I tested both old vios and new vios respectively, honestly say I will vote new vios [thumbsup]

new vios specious cabin, rear flat floor, quite passergers friendly [thumbsup]

sporty exterior shape and orginal 185/65/R15 tyre vs old vios 175/65/R14 tyre [thumbsup]

only con point is slightly sluggish pickup compare to old vios, may be due to good equiped to increase body weight [:/] , anyway as a compact family sedan, performance is not top requirement [;)]

any time new vios [thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement