Thinking of getting WRX 2.0 (A)

Chewy

I don't intend to monster mod my ride. Like my current ride, i only installed boost ctrller and hurricane air filter. That's what I'll most likely do to my next car too. Monster mods not my kind of fun. I prefer to drive and feel the exhiliration. :)

Best to do a re-tune rather than just putting a boost controller to raise boost. Its open loop at higher rpms and not healthy if the boost is raised too much. In any case, if you can be satisfied with the limitation of ~260whp on the autobox, this already manages to get you like 5 secs century sprint and of course.... better response at high speeds. [;)] You just need to upsize your snail and other supporting hardware which is not considered extensive mods.

Feel free to drop by the Subaru Club to get your answers. Cheers.

hey can let me know the insurance premium?

i'm always interested.

also, servicing is 5k interval?

that will be quite siong

Servicing depends very much on how worn/used the items are. For oils, depending on what you use, can get as far as the usual 10K kms lfor engine oil lah. Differential is usually about 20K. ATF is subjective as some do drain & fill at every 20K while like myself, I kiasu will drain & fill 4 quarts every engine oil change.... For plugs.... also depending on what you use, usual chnage is about 20 to 30K km.

Neutral Newbie

sorry, is yours TC'ed also?

coz keep hearing that oils must change regardless.

Edited by Ronnie

Neutral Newbie
If that advertisement is still on, means all ah seng has gone fishing and not interested in S204 liao...

BTW, the ah seng voice is Glexx Tax himself...so maybe he can buy over all then.

For all I care, that car does not worth that amount...160k!!! Can get better car anytime...

How exclusive it can be where you can always find replica body kits to dress exactly like S204?

Exclusive to me is something like Enzo... [bounce1]

no idea bro, I got my eyes on the "H" S2000 [inlove], wish i can afford killer whales to trade in. [laugh]

i love the curves... :P

Edited by Ronnie

Neutral Newbie

shhhhh... don't tell you... OPC WRX still WRX ma... only colour of number plate diff only. Stil can perform well lor! LOL!

Neutral Newbie

Ok thanks for the precious info!

I signed up already to read up more before deciding! :)

↡ Advertisement