Broquet installation How?

Goodspeed

I just brought a 2nd hand Broquet. but dont know where to install it. can anyone show me there car installation thru pics? i am driving a vios. thanks [scholar]

↡ Advertisement

see pm...

i did mind with a fren.. one of the broquet agent guys..

i got second hand too (1yr old), bm40 for $200. install by fren 20 bucks.

my fren at times got sec hand ones due to pple trade in and upgrade.

so must call and ask to check he got any quite new sec hand.

Edited by Circuit

I think broquet also got a few types. Mine is the Broquet-30, like a stick attached in btw the fuel lines. I will try to upload it here later tonight.

How much u pay for it ? I just install in Feb 2007 for $580/-. Give a bit more power to the car, but FC wise not much help tho.

Neutral Newbie

if its 'in-line' instead of 'in-tank', you need to find and cut the fuel line, typically in the engine bay. if fuel line is metal then you'll need to find rubber hoses to join up where you cut and join, secured with some metal clips. finally you need to secure it down to keep it in position while you drive to prevent any sound. go to any engine shop if possible to ensure that the joints are tight - you don't want to leak fuel.

it worked for me on my previous turbo car - can drop to 95 petrol without pinging/knocking whereas usually need 98 and above. power gains negligible or hard to confirm.

Neutral Newbie

Actually no need to cut anything. That's what they say on their website too, i think. I had the inline unit installed in 2 of my previous cars, and its a matter of taking out the fuel line that connects to the engine, connect this end to one end of the broquet, then stick a rubber tube to the other end of the broquet and this second tube connect back to the fuel intake of the engine where the original fuel line was taken out from. I hope what i typed makes sense, and like what another poster said, better to ask the broquet guys or an experienced mechanic to do it for u coz they have the tubes and tools and expertise, so if anything can go back to them. Installation is $20-$30

Turbocharged

Does Broquet really improve FC?

Can anyone here confirm?

My presea can be quite a drinker. Thinking of install one. Will there be any harm?

fer me oredi paid alot fer from the past two cars, juz install on current ride, no harm done. Power & FC.......not tat wonderous but no harm done anyway. These tin pellets worked on much older cars when leaded petrol was removed. [:p]

i think it helps...

abit .. which i realli mean a bit..

maybe a full tank, give u 5~10 km more... or prehaps slight over 10

and tats all... u will not see vast improvement.

but oni thing is it is smoother drive, and feels more pull (very slight)

so if u wan save petrol , i can oni say lighten ur feet. :)

U have to get two short hoses, two hose clips and a pair of fuel connectors to connect to your fuel line.

↡ Advertisement