Re: True Yellow Beauty.

Mzrmazda3

Neutral Newbie

even if got 628k from toto, im very very sure u will sell the car in less than 6 months.

coz if u are not trully rich, u wont be able to sustain n maintain this car. from the

service, change parts, tax, insurance, etc. u will die.

so even if i give u FREE lambo or ferrari, u wont be able to keep it for long.

thats why all the people that got car like this from lucky draw, toto, or anything like that, confirm will sell it very very fast. coz originally u not rich. hahaha

Edited by Shinichi21

if u are not trully rich, u wont be able to sustain n maintain this car. from the

service, change parts, etc. u will die.

Definately agree with you Bro [nod][nod][nod]

This type of ride is only for those high-earners and not for average joes [nod][nod][nod]

Neutral Newbie

I think even can affod the fuel, servicing etc..park at HDB!! cannot even go up the MSCP...open car park..if someone throw something down..u can cry until no tmr...

Neutral Newbie

hehehe, yeah.

some people got this misconception that they jus want the car, just got enuff money to buy the car, or just got the car from bank lucky draw, or just got money from toto then buy, etc. which is not enuff lol.

they dun think how they goin to take care of it when they have the car.

"People got to buy things which is within their capacity, if u are given something that is

beyond ur capacity, that means u are not ready yet"

I think even can affod the fuel, servicing etc..park at HDB!! cannot even go up the MSCP...open car park..if someone throw something down..u can cry until no tmr...

Heart will bleed & crack man [laugh][laugh][laugh][lipsrsealed]