Qashqai

Normankok

They launched it last year during teh motorshow. Should be replacing the xtrial... Hmm maybe by end of year ???/ They revealed the LATIO in end 04, then they started selling in 05.. Soon lah i gues... But its gonna be smaller than murano.

From wad I understand, they have plans to bring it in. There r no official statements issued yet though.

Josh,

They didn't launch the car here. It was at the Motorshow but for show only (at that point of time).

The Xtrail will not be replaced by the Qashqai as the replacement for the Xtrail is already out (looks just like the current car, but it's bigger).

Initially, the plan for the Qashqai was that it'll be a US only model.

But that may change(or maybe, have changed -i'm not sure) and will be available outside of US.

cheers.

Turbocharged

no offense to nissan owners, but IMO, Nissan has been coming out with BLARDY FUNNY NAMES!!!!

there's the Latio = fellatio

then we have the sylphy = Syphillis

after that the levina geniss = v****a p***s

now...Qashqai = cash-gay

[laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh] their rnd personnel all pervertic isit? [laugh][laugh][laugh]

but this qashqai looks better than the latio, murano and primera..their designers are workin! [thumbsup]

Edited by Shull

Another name for this car is Dualis.

As well as European sales, Qashqai will also be exported from the Sunderland factory to Japan