Seven day car unused

Dreammetal

Neutral Newbie

hello wish to ask if i leave my car for one week unused.... will any thing funny happen to my car when i use it after the week.... what measure should i take

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Bro,

Try getting someone to drive your car every once in 3 days (for at least 20 mins) for your babe to be effectively warmed up. [;)]

Edited by Luke721

Neutral Newbie

One week unused is fine, but for best measures do get someone to take your car for a drive for at least 10-15mins during the 3rd or 4th day.

When I got my Taurus, it had been sitting still for months and the only problem I faced was the tire inner steel belts were warped from sitting on the same position too long so had to change the tires.

Won't lah. They will just try to evaluate the protential of your car and will feedback with any area need to upgrade (or repair). laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Neutral Newbie

new car lor bro only half year old ... ha anyway when at nite if free i go drive around in my carpark one.... head bandage that why cannot drive

hello wish to ask if i leave my car for one week unused.... will any thing funny happen to my car when i use it after the week.... what measure should i take

Tell u what... i sacrifice.... help u warm up your car everyday with minimum of 50km clocked everyday... normally i'll charge... but for MCF bros.... i'll do it for u free... [laugh][laugh][laugh][smash][smash][smash]