Rice from Kiwi Land

Vtim

maybe one for exhaust, the other is extra petrol cap for 2nd fuel tank???

[confused][confused] Exhaust?? U sure a not? Looks like oversized REVERSE SENSORS to me.... [crazy][scholar]... Maybe the guy kaisu loh... [sweatdrop]

Neutral Newbie
wah seh the exhaust scary... can put 2 tennis ball one side..

like anytime will spit fire out

Its for MCF bbq session lah....when you getting your hiace? can come for meetup and photoshoot mah

Edited by S2P2

Neutral Newbie

over there probably can..in singapore.....the bengs only make the sound but the car cannot move

Gav must be here...he taught me....

'A long long time far far away in teh land of USA, Chinese boys, aka bengs like to eat rice...so that's why the word RICE boys come about....and well..u have ir RICE car' (Gavin aka Turbobrick, 2002, in MCF Annals.)sly.gifunimpressed.gif

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Quick, migrate to N.Z., they need experts on PHD wink.gif car is cheeeeeeeeaaaaaaap there sly.gif

Neutral Newbie

Rice-Boy is a stereotype. The typical Rice-Boy can be identified by his car, or rather what he does to it. Generally, Rice-Boy will start out with a car that was not meant to go fast (typically a Honda Civic), and attempt to "fix it up," usually consisting of aftermarket rims, lowering springs and an aftermarket exhaust system with a large exhaust tip.

Most Rice-Boy cars (or "Rice Rockets") have the usual complement of stickers proudly displaying features that the car might or might not have, most notably, the Honda VTEC sticker from the later model Preludes, and the plaques from the later model Integras.

it was TC, own by a young (Ah Beng) Thai Chinese wink.gif After seeing me taking pics of his car, he decided to follow me & then cut in front of my car to let me smell smoke, that's when I confirm the it was TC, even though I already saw the Boost Gauge & Turbo Timer on the 'A' pillar sweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gif

I was driving a 91' Toyota Sprinter (but with a 95' AE101 engine) also with a big Milo Kong exhaust sly.gif here's some pics of the car that I was driving while in N.Z.

post-5-1051672699_thumb.jpg

post-5-1051672700_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement